Percy x Katie Gardiner

Katie POV

I was working the fields of Camp Half Blood, using my powers to accelerate the growth of the plants. I moved from the blueberries to the strawberries, our Camp's main source of money. I was surprised to see Percy there picking a few out, probably to eat them later. I knew he was dating Annabeth, but just looking at him made me moan in pleasure. The best part however was that he was shirtless, showing off his toned abs. He saw me staring and gave me a little wink, causing me to blush bight red. He looked up at me and said, "Hi". His eyes quickly moved from my face to my slim body to finally my ass. My small nike shorts certainly helped. "Hey, whats Up", I replied. "Nothing much", he said as I kneeled next to him and started plucking strawberries. As I did, I noticed him staring at my tits, which from his perspective were basically bra less, due to me wearing nothing but a nike training bra that day. Before I could process what was happening he was on top of me pushing me to the dirt ground. He pressed his toned abs to my slim stomach and started kissing me feroucisly. I knew this was wrong, especially since Annabeth was one of my closest friends, but then and there was nothing more that I wanted except for Percy's dick in my busty vagina. I kissed back, opening my mouth and asking for entrance. He promptly accepted, which resulted in essentially our toungues fighting for dominance. I was quickly bested, not that I was complaining. Much to my dismay he moved his lips from mine, and switched it to my neck. Like an animal he left hickeys and marks he traveled down my body reaching to my waist. My moaning gradually was becoming louder and louder. "Fuck percy, your so hot", I said. He just smirked and continued to leave marks, showing that I was his property, but I didnt mind.

After tossing and turning for a while on the ground, we quickly became dirty, so we made a short stop at the lake, before I took him by the end and seductively led him to the Demeter cabin. I peeked in saying, "Good theres nobody here". 

"Come on, lets go to your bed", Percy said.

"Gladly", I replied. 

This time I decided to take control. Throwing him on the bed, I, with grace, removed his shorts revealing his sexy Calvin Klein underwear. As I pulled down his underwear, his boner sprang out, suprising me with its enourmous size. I glazed over it, gasping as I had never seen a cock so big. Even Travis, who had a respectable 7 inches, was nothing compared to Percy. He grinned, "You like what you see". I nodded with hunger and desire in my eyes. He said, "Well then come and get it babe". I steadied his cock and placed my mouth on it. He took his right hand and placed it at the back of my head, pushing it down. I shoved my throat as far as I could and retracted it. As fast as I could, I preformed this motion. Percy moaned, which was like music to my ears. "Fuck Katie, where did you learn to give a blowjob so well". I giggled, "I have my secrets". We switched positions with me on the bed and percy laying on top of me. Taking his dick he slammed it inside of my Pussy, while sucking on my tits. I never thought Percy was this sexy. As we fucked, my second in command Miranda opened the door. Obviously flustered she said, "I wa- was just look- looking for a towel". Miranda who had used her hair towel for her body, was almost naked except for her tits and pussy. She turned around to leave, showing her uncovered ass. Percy mesmerized said, "Wait, why don't you join us". I warned, "Percy, she is too young". He shrugged, "The sooner they start the better". 

The truth was while Miranda was two years younger than me, she had sexier tits and a bigger ass, which Percy obviously noticed. Miranda pondered for a few seconds, but Percy's toned abs immediately helped her decide. She locked the door, while bending down to pick up a hair clip she dropped as she entered the room. Her ass was on full display as she bent down, which Percy obviously liked. Once all three of us got on the bed, Percy slapped both our asses and we got to business. Percy who noticed my Jealousy of Miranda, motioned me to get in front of him doggy style. He pulled down my thong and his eyes shined with desire. Miranda in the mean time, sitting right next to me was getting fingered by Percy.  He balanced his dick into the opening of my ass and started humping. "FUCKKKKKKK, Percy your dick is too huge", I said. But after a few seconds the painful expression on my face quickly turned to pleasure as mine and Miranda's moans filled the room. Going faster and faster, Percy cummed in my ass. Deciding he was done giving me anal, he turned to Miranda. He motioned her to get in front of him as he slightly pushed me away. 

Percy POV

Katie was sexy, but Miranda she was on an another level. I couldn't wait to take away her virginity, as she had never had sex before. She looked shy but I reassured her. Lying on the bed my stomach facing upward, she clambered on top. She was obviously very horny, which I could analyze by looking at her eyes. At the same time we both lunged forward kissing each other while tossing and turning in the bed. Katie in the corner was enjoying very much, as she had gotten a dildo and started to masturbate. Deciding to stop teasing Miranda, I pulled down her DDD cup bra revealing her magnificent natural tits. Moaning, I sucked on her left nipple, hardening it. She moaned, as I switched to her right one. I took my dick, balancing it as she used her hands to push her tits together. Placing my cock in the middle, she moved her body up and down, rubbing my cock in the middle of her delicious tits. Shooting a burst of cum at her face, she opened her mouth hoping to grab some. I slapped her ass twice turning it red, and rolled over, pushing her to the bed. Grabbing her hair I kissed her, as I placed my dick near her pussy. Deciding to loosen it up a bit, I moved my lips from her lips to her pussy. I licked the slides and started to eat it. Sucking on her clit and using my toungue to explore her vagina, she moaned loudly. I moved my lips back to hers and placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy. This was the moment where she was going to lose her virginity. Looking at her, she nodded in confirmation, so I entered with my dick. Her moan was so loud, I swear I heard noises outside the room. She looked pained, but told me to keep on going. The pain quickly turned to pleasure as she screamed, "Faster Percy Faster fuck me baby I wanna feel ur throbbing cock in me". I smirked, going faster and harder. Her back arched in pleasure as she pressed me onto her tits. Finally the pleasure was too much as we both shot out loads of cum onto each other. "Wow, that was amazing", Miranda said. All I did was smile and said, "I pleasured your pussy but that ass is what I want". She looked reluctant seeing as we had been in here for a long time, but after taking a glance at my cock she decided she wanted to feel me inside of her. I slapped her ass as she went into her doggy position. Taking my dick I humped her ass, giving her the best anal I could. While I fucked her, I marveled at her ass. It was one of the biggest I had ever fucked, even bigger than Annabeths, who was known for being thicc. She moaned, "Percy baby fuck go faster". I chuckled, but decided to stop teasing her and went faster. I had tried to last as long as possible, but her with this huge of an ass caused me to cum in a matter of two minutes. 

Exhausted I crawled under the bed with both ladies to either side of me. Katie with her pussy on my waist and Miranda facing the other direction with her huge ass laying under my dick. Tired, we slept. Later that night, we fucked again, our moans filling the room.

A/N: Next one will probably be Piper or Aphrodite.