Percy x Artemis

Annabeth cheated on me. 

All my friends have betrayed me over something I didn't do.

They fawn over Zayn me disgrace of a half brother. Feeling like I didn't belong, I fled to my only refuge, Olympus. Zeus deciding to torture me some more, assigned me to be guardian of the hunt. 

Artemis yelled, "I don't want some boy in my camp. While, sure, he isn't like other males I still wont tolerate it". 

Zeus replied, "Im sorry Artemis but with the growing monster presence you need Percy now more than ever".

Artemis conceded, but in her mind was devising numerous ways to torture Percy.

-- 2 months later -- 

Percy POV

I had just finished my daily chores for the day, and decided to wind down at a nearby lake. Living with the hunt was, how do I explain this, interesting. I had almost no rights, was forced to do every living bloody thing, and essentially turned into their slave. I took off my shirt so I could feel the sand. I was about to do the same for my shorts as I heard someone approach me from the behind. It was Artemis. I groaned as I lied down on the sand my eyes pointed towards the star, "What do you want now Artemis". She smirked, "I will let you rest, ...for now". 

She looked Percy over, noticing his shirtless chest. She pretended to be disgusted, "Oh god Percy, why is your shirt off". But really on the inside, she was marveling his toned chest. Truth be told Artemis had grown feelings for Percy. He was one of the only respectful males out there, and also one of the hottest. 

"Hey, I was relaxing. Until you came at least", I retaliated. 

Artemis POV

I didn't know what came over me. He was just so ... invigorating and sexy. I crouched next to him, my tits jiggling in the process. I was wearing a lace up crop top and booty combat shorts, with a silky robe over it. I wasn't in my 12 year old form. rather my 18, the one I used usually around the hunt. I seductively said, "How bout I help you relax", while I sat down on his lap. In my mind, I screamed at myself, "Artemis, what are you doing, stop now". I was sure Aphrodite had something to do with this, but she would never mess with my maidenhood. Fuck, I was doing this of my accord. Alas I wasn't surprised, not having sex for thousands of years certainly led to a lot of built up horniness. "Artemis are you sure", Percy asked with those beautiful sea green eyes of his. I kissed him wrapping my arms around him, "Does this answer your question". 

Percy, not sure whether he should comply, looked Artemis over. He knew he shouldn't have but she was just so .. so fucking bad. He kissed her back, sucking on those beautiful round lips of hers. I moaned, "Fuck Percy where'd you learn to kiss so well". He just shrugged, "Practice". He decided to stop teasing me, asking for entrance with his tongue. I complied, letting him take the lead. Our hands were all over the place, in places they shouldn't have been. I latched mine onto his hair while his were squeezing my butt, a huge turn on for me. I had him pinned down on the sand, a rather comfortable position. Moaning, Percy rolled me over, pinning me to the sand instead. He pushed the opening of the robes to make it wider, as he glazed over my body. No male had ever been so close to me like this. The feeling was almost surreal. He hesitated, but began to suck on my skin, right underneath my crop top. Moaning, I said, "Baby stop teasing me, fuck me please". 

Percy chuckled, "Goddamn you are fucking bad as fuck". He complied though, helping me remove my crop top. It revealed my lacy XXS bralette. He helped me unclip it, revealing my naked tits. Percy gasped, "Goddamn Arty I have never seen such beautiful breasts". I felt my tits harden as he said this inviting him in. With the speed of a tiger, he lunged at my tits sucking everywhere and anywhere. From in between them to the sides, I was ON FUCKING HEAVEN. I moaned yelling, "I love you Percy fuck me forever". He moved his lips to my neck leaving hickeys everywhere which just built up intensity. He trailed down my body, leaving marks as he went. He kissed my body till he reached my booty combat shorts. Undoing the button I helped him pull it down. I was wearing nothing but a thong at this point. "You are so bad", Percy said.

I giggled, "Ever fucked a god?". 

He replied grinning, "Not yet. But Im looking forward to it". 

I decided he had led far too long, as I pushed him off me and onto the sand. I pulled down his shorts and underwear. His cock sprang up. I gasped, "it-its huge". He winked, "And all of it's for you". 

Taking his mouth I placed my mouth and swiftly began to suck on it. Going down further and further as time went on. Being a god had its privileges, I could stretch normal human physical limits, and I gave one heck of a blowjob. Percy's moans filled the air, and I hoped the hunters didn't hear us. I finally reached to the bottom, deep throating his huge cock. Percy moaned, "Goddamn Arty you are so bad". All I did was giggle. He finally orgasmed releasing his bodily fluid all over me. Satisfied he said, "Now your turn". Taking me by my body he placed me delicately on the sand. He hesitantly pulled down my thong, revealing my tight pussy. He gasped, "Arty your pussy is so tight". Almost like he was starving, he lunged at it eating it whole. Sucking on my clit, I moaned with pleasure. Arching my back, he continued to lick my vagina, exploring it. I shot a load of cum onto his face. He looked satisfied. He looked me in the face and asked me, "Are you ready". I gulped knowing I was going to lose my maidenhood. I nodded readying myself for what was about to come. He climbed on top of me angling his cock into my pussy. And looking into my hazel eyes he thrusted forward. I screamed in agony, which was quickly replaced with moans as he thrusted forward again and again. The pleasure I felt was unworldly. I screamed, "I'm going to cum Percy". He gave my pussy one final thrust, going all the way in, and finally retracting his cock. We both cummed spraying each other. 

Percy POV

I thrusted my cock into Artemis. I thought to myself, "Goddamn I didn't know Artemis was this bad". Fucking a god was just on another level compared to demigods. After giving her one final thrust, we cummed all over each other. Letting each other go, I finally got to see how beautiful Artemis naked was. From her tight busty pussy to her full round tits to finally her slim thicc body she was just astounding. I had to admit, her ass wasn't ass big as others, but her tits were just perfect. Wanting to feel her ass, I motioned for her to sit on my face. As she did, I ate away at it, resulting in quite a few moans. We ended the fuck doggy style with my cock deep into her jiggly ass. Naked, we both slept together that night, wrapped in each other's arms. My hand resting on her tits and hers on my cock, we were both in Elysium. 

A/N - Hoped you like it :)). Next up is Athena or Aphrodite. Maybe Khione.