Chapter 1: getting the grimoire

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King and his story became a legend."

^~^shea's POV^~^

It was time for me to get my grimoire.

I stood my ground as the elderly man spoke his speech and information regarding these here grimoires, and what exactly we would potentially use them for.

It came the time where he released the grimoires..the hundreds of books flew around the room finding its owner.

Till everyone's attention came to a short, white-haired boy..he stood there with his arms fully out...he became unpleased with the fact that he for one he did not have a grimoire, and that everyone except for me and that guy that he was with started laughing.

Then came a bright light..seeming to radiate off of the other boy.

He was quite tall..he had long messy brown hair and yellow eyes. The source of the light seemed to be coming from his grimoire..once the light had cleared up..everyone soon understood as to why the glow became a thing in the first place.

His grimoire was the rare 4 leaf clover grimoire...resembling luck.

Now I started to worry about myself...and soon everyone's eyes were on me..besides the white-haired boy. I was the only one without a grimoire.

Till a similar glowing sensation came from the side of me.

This glowing substance was the color purple..and it radiated off of what seemed to be my very own grimoire.

I carefully grabbed it..along with glowing coming to a stop as I did so.

The design of the grimoire was unique.it resembled my power..astrology..it was black with little white dots all around it..which I'm sure resembled stars.

But the thing that caught my eye...was the clover engraved in the middle of my grimoire...it was gold and it had 3 full clovers..but it also included a half clover.

I guess resembling that of 3 and a half clover leaves.

Everyone seemed just as confused as I..even the old wizard could not determine what it was.

But soon..the ceremony had ended..and it was time for me to go "home".

On my way back. I heard an aggressive yell. I followed the source of it..and there I saw the same two boys from the ceremony..the one who did not get a grimoire at all..and the other one who got the rare four-leaf clover grimoire.

But..these guys were in trouble..there was a man with probably a metal element type of power...and with the help of his grimoire..it turned to the power over chains.

I stood there in shock..mainly to the fact that the one that seemed to be the strongest was captured..and the so so weakest was the one fighting without any power..and still being able to give up a good fight.

Then it all seemed to be over when the man got a hold of the boy.

I then knocked myself out of it and got involved in this really intense fight...at the same time..the boy seemed to knock himself out of it too..cause next thing I know I'm knocked back from the sudden outburst of the boys seemed to be new power.

^~^Y/n's pov^~^

I wake up and get ready to wait yet again another day to finally be released.

"Just give up I am never going to see anything out of here"

My surroundings start to get lighter soon and I am outside the grimoire.

'Guess I spoke too soon'

It was sorta bright out, it was probably turning to dusk soon.

'Who the hell is this guy?' I thought. I get into a fighting stance I attack the guy with chains.

A boy with white hair attacks with me hitting him. Knocking him out.

"W-who are you?!" The white-haired boy says scared.

'Huh why is he looking so scared' I thought 'oh wait I am still in my demon form' I hide my wings and tail leaving only my facial features and my horns.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you"

"BUT I GOT MY GRIMOIRE!!" The boy yells

"Jeez you yell so loud"

"Oh sorry"

"It's okay but are you the owner of the five-leaf clover grimoire?"

"Uh if this is it then yes," he says as he shows me the book.

I smile a bit "then that means you are my master"

"W-wha-" his face explodes into a deep blush.

"I-I AM FAITHFUL TO SISTER LILY AND I AM GOING TO MARRY HER!" He yells yet again.

"But she is part of the cloth she can't marry"

"I don't care, I won't give up!" I sigh and smile.

'This will be interesting'

"I am y/n l/n"

"I am asta"

^~^Shea's POV^~^

'Hm..quite the fight that was..'

I then start to walk my way out of their vision..until I and the tall boy make eye contact.

I stand there..then just activate my grimoire to take off.

'Astrology magic...Sagittarius horse' I say this in my mind as a horse with a fire like appearance appears.

I then climb aboard the horse and ride off to my village.