Chapter 2: Magic knights

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King and his story became a legend."

^~^Y/n's POV^~^

"What are you exactly?" He asks

"Well I help you in battle and I can also help other people if they say my name"

"Wow so cool!"

"I am from the underworld and I am a demon just to let you know so at times I can get out of control so it is your job to calm me down"

"Let's go train"

"Train?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay I guess"

I watch him train with the sword he was gifted with. His body was shaped and he was ready for the take on the sword.

Time skip~

It was time to go to the magic knights entrance exam.

Me, asta and you are walking there. "I should probably go into the grimoire so that way it can be a surprise when you summon me."

"Ok!"

"But please try not to summon me though I want you to show me you can handle this."

'And if anyone sees my true form they will freak the fuck out'

I smiled as he opened the grimoire and I was back inside of it. I guess I should take a nap for now.

^~^shea's POV^~^

It was the day I left for the entrance exam...I gathered most of my belongings and set forth toward the location.

"Astrology magic. Sagittarius is a horse.." I say this as my fire like horse appears in front of me.

I sat on top of him and took my travels toward the royal capital.

He then jumped into the air..running like he was on land now in the air...something then hits me as we fly.

"Hm..we need a name for you boy.." I say this as I pet his hair...(his fire doesn't affect me..)

I think for a few minutes till I think of the perfect name.

"How about...Tarius?" I say this as I pet his mane again...he then nays in approval.

The ride went on for about 3 days...to keep us fed and hydrated I used Astrology magic. Aquarius is creation..to create me some bread and water..and to create Tarius some water and apples.

Time skip~

We had finally arrived..once we hit the ground. I just let him stay at my side for a little longer.