Chapter 4: Meeting Finral

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King and his story became legend."

^~^y/n's POV^~^

As the baptism ended..Magan took me, Asta and Shea to our rooms..

Me and Asta got quite a small room..but it didn't matter to both us..for I would just go back in the grimoire till once again summoned..

And Asta never had a room to himself..so he was grateful for it..

As me and Asta settled into the small room..I looked out the window sensing that some bad things were soon going to happen..

+=Shea's POV=+

As Magna led the way to my room..he stopped in front of me...I stopped as well..

"Hey..um what's your power exactly?" He asks as he turns to look at me..

"Oh..well it's astrology magic..if we're talking elements here though..it would be light and darkness..symbolizing the astrology stuff.." I say as I look away..

"Hm..you also mentioned something in your spells..like virgo and libra. What's that about?.." He says.

"Oh..um well with astrology magic comes the 12 zodiac signs..and each sign has a different power...like for example the rest of the elements and some other interesting powers.." I say this as I look back at him..

"Damn! Your power is pretty frickin amazing! And you have hella mona radiating off you!" He says this as he smiles and continues to walk me to my room..

Once we get there..i thank him and he leaves..

My room was small..with a simple twin sized bed, a bedside table with a lamp that sat atop it, along with a desk and a small dresser..

I smile as I lay myself on the bed...thinking what the next day had in store for me and the squad..

^~^y/n's POV^~^

I didn't really want to sleep yet so I went exploring the hideout.

I lay on one of the couches just bored out of my mind. Then a boy with light brown hair comes my way. He puts his arm on the top of the couch.

"Hey wanna go on a date sometime?" He asks.

"Finral right? Um no"

"Why not?!" He whines.

"Because we just met"

"So if you knew me better, then we could go on a date" he says.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Alright!" He says as he smiles

My heart then beats rapidly for some reason. Oh shit no no no I can't fall in love with him.