Chapter 5: Our first mission

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King and his story became legend."

^~^shea's pov^~^

Light shined into my room...signalling that it was indeed the morning..

I groan in annoyance..not wanting to get up just yet...but then again..i didn't feel like getting killed by Yami... nope.. dont want to fuck with that..

I then forced myself out of the bed and dressed into my usual clothes and my Black Bulls robe that I was gifted to me just yesterday..

I stepped out of my room and into the dining area...there stood everyone eating their breakfast..

I sat myself down as I kept to myself and ate my breakfast..

Once me, Asta and Magna were done eating..he said he would give us a proper tour of the place..along with an explanation as to what our chores would be..

As we followed Magna we bumped into someone..there stood the same girl from last night..the one that spectated me and Asta's baptism thing..

"Ah! I forgot to tell you guys, you two weren't the only newcomers." Magna says this as he sweat drops..

"I'm no Black Bull!" She says this with attitude and anger..

I scowled at her sudden rude outburst..

"I am a royal! I am stronger than all of you insects!" She says this as she aims a water bullet toward me and Asta..

As it came toward us I prepared my light magic for a simple shield..

But as I prepared it..the water source went the other way..and hit Magna directly..

I immediately grew more furious than I already was...I then walk to this girl and give her the scariest of death glares I could muster..

She seems affected by them for a good several seconds..till she goes back to her snobby self..

"It's his own fault for getting in the way!" She says this as she pushes me back..

I catch myself..I then somewhat lose my cool..

"Oh hell no! I can see right through your royal ass! You simply just can't control your magic!" I yell this with much anger laced in my voice..

Her royal pain in the ass may have some problems with her life..but she's treating us like we don't have our own...and that's exactly what irritates me..

I calm myself down..as I inhale and exhale my anger back up..

"Look I'm sorry for my outburst. But I don't appreciate you treating me like I'm some weak commoner." I say this as I keep my scowl..