Chapter 6: Unwanted visitors

+=Shea's POV=+As we continue on our task

+=Shea's POV=+
As we continue on our task..something appears in the corner of my eye..

I look to the source and see a small village seeming to be in a storm..

But the problem was that the rest of the sky was clear and blue..while just above the village stood an evil and gloomy mist..

I point it out to everyone..and Magna seems to have the biggest reaction..

"Alright everyone! New mission..we're saving that village from whatever is attacking it.." He says as he starts to run toward his broom..

We all nod as we all aboard our rides..

Y/n her wings, Noelle and Asta alongside Magna..and me on Tarius..

Once we reached the village..we immediately had trouble getting into it..

"Asta! Use your sword..it's magic.." Says Y/n as she points at Asta..

As Asta slashes his sword back and forth we finally managed to get to the middle of the village..

There stood all the citizens on the ground..some unharmed, injured and even dead..

Then in front of them stood what looked like the enemy..

We all scowl at the villain..then start to split up..some attending to the citizens as the others start to deal with the villain...well now villains..

Noelle and Magna stood to protect the citizens..due to Noelle not having control over her power..and Magna discovering that someone important in the village is dead..and his power is currently weak due to him carrying Asta and Noelle on his broom..

Then it was me, Asta and Ivy fighting off the villains..

^-^Y/n's POV^-^

"I'll go and heal the injured" I yell while getting ready to heal them.

'What happened here?' I thought.

^~^shea's pov^~^

As Y/n went to go heal the injured..me and Asta stood behind to make sure that the attackers didn't injure anyone else..

"Who are you!?" Me and Asta yell.

"Is that really of concern to you concern?" A guy with no cloak on spoke.

He seemed to be the leader of the bunch..me assuming cause he had different attire from the rest..and he stood tall and in the middle of them all..

I scowled as he said these words..'jack asses like these piss me off!'..

Asta seemed beyond mad at this point..cause he charged at the villains..

Attacks came toward him..but he effortlessly sliced all of them out of his way..

All seemed shocked..while they were this way..i thought it would be a good time to start attacking myself..

And that's what I did..

"Astrology magic!...Aquarius is creation! Obsidian ropes!" I shout this as ropes made out of obsidian material appear in my hand..

"Astrology magic...taurus is atmokinesis magic.." Then out of my hands comes air..the air sends the ropes to latch around all the men in cloaks..leaving them unable to escape nor move..

Now there was only the leader of it all left..

Asta came by my side..his sword in hand as we prepared to attack..

^~^y/n's pov^~^

I went to the chief of saussy village, he was hurt really bad.

"Go tend to the others" he says

"But I also need you to survive you are the chief what are they going to do if something happens to you"

"Then let it happen. I know they will be okay."

"IN TEN SECONDS IM GOING TO KILL EVERYONE"

'Oh no you don't'

I ran and hit him then landed back down on the ground.

He notices my eyes and horns. "Y-you're a devil" he freaks out. I turned back to go heal the villagers again.

'I can't have anyone else finding out I'm a devil'

^~^shea's POV^~^

He seemed really weakened by Y/n's hit, so me and Asta immediately took action..

He regained some focus..cause he threw whatever type of spell he could at us..

In his weakened state these spells were beyond weak and not effective even if it did hit one of us..

Asta sliced through the spells while I kept virgo's force field around me..

As we came closer to him..he became overwhelmed by it..and became weaker due to the fear he had toward me and Asta, including his past encounter with y/n..

Astrology magic...cancer's mind control.." I say this as my eyes glow a white color..and I focus on the villain..

The sign showing that he had control over his body faded..as his eyes went a shady grey..

"You will release your power upon this village..and trap yourself in one of these obsidian ropes.." I say this as I grab him by his collar..

I then release my grab on him so he can do as i told..

The fog that once covered the village cleared..as he released it..and tied himself in my obsidian ropes..

Now all the villains that once stood tall..now were defeated and stood low..

Magna came by me and Asta's side as he spoke to the bunch..

"Who sent you here to do this!?" He yells aggressively demanding an answer.

"..."

"Oh don't worry we'll get out of you!" Magna yells this as he steps forward..

"You'll never get the chance.." He says this as he casts a spell around the bunch..

Killing them...not even any remains were left...they were gone...

^~^Y/n's POV^~^

That's it they were dead.

I ran to the Chief, he was barely breathing and hardly had a heartbeat.

Until no heartbeat... he was gone.

'DAMIT I didn't save him'

"Magna I'm sorry I could not save him"

^~^Shea's POV^~^

It was over..the fight was...but my emotional anger still stood strong..

'How could take his life..and the one's around him so carelessly!?' I think this as I clench my jaw and my fists..

Soon the stressful day came to an end..and we were assigned to go back to our hideout.

Once we arrived we had new information dumped upon us...we were one, told that we received a star from the wizard king for our good deeds or whatever..

We also got paid for serving the people i guess...we were told that we could shop with our new earned money tomorrow...

But we just had to wait till tomorrow to see what would be in store for us...

-/-/-/-/-/-

Sorry if it is not that good 😅