Chapter 3: The baptism

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King and his story became a legend."

^~^shea's POV^~^

As everyone exited out of the stadium and either toward their homes or their new castles. I'm called over by someone.

I look over my shoulder to see three members of the black bulls including Asta.

I walk over and nod.

"Come on let's go!" Says Asta as he runs in a random direction...Yami then grabs him and throws him into a portal...him then motioning me to go along in myself.

I do as told as I walk through the portal..then I'm face to face with a small castle.

I smile slightly..knowing no matter how small or beat up it is..it'll definitely beat where I used to live.

Asta then runs toward the doorway in excitement.. immediately being blown back by the sudden burst of flames coming from inside the castle.

Asta has a terrified and shocked face as soon as the smoke clears up around him.

Yami then threatens the two boys that fought and punches the side of the wall.

I sweatdrop and roll my eyes at his hypocritical actions.

Then all of the Black Bull members introduce themselves to both me and Asta...I introduce myself to them as well..along with Asta doing the same.

Introductions were made till the guy I learned as Magna mentioned something about me and Asta having to do a baptism...to determine if we should even be a black bull...

Up to bat first was Asta.

^~^y/n's POV^~^

I wake up from my nap and I get up and get something to eat.

Ughhhh I absolutely don't like this but oh well this is my only safe spot.

I feel myself being summoned again.

I close my eyes as I transport myself out. I open my eyes and see a whole bunch of eyes on me.

"What the hell is that?!" Someone yells.

"I'm Y/n l/n, Asta's spirit"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," I say 

I turn to asta "what's going on right now?"

"A baptism to get into the black bulls," he says

'Oh so you did get in'

"Good job kid" I nudged him.

"Well if you can get in the Magic knights you should be able to do this but I'll be here if you need me," I say.

The guy in front of us builds up magic power and hits it towards asta.

'Use the sword' I use telepathy to tell him.

And there he hits it like a baseball bat to turn it against the guy we are against.

'Good job'

^~^Shea's POV^~^

As Asta's grimoire floats to the middle of the room and glows red. i had a good idea of what was going to happen.

A spirit,  came out of the grimoire frightening most people in the squad.

Then it came time for Asta's baptism. Magna shot his attack at him..then Asta reflected it..claiming his victory.

Then it came time for me to go up against Magna..he stood on the left side while I stood to the right.

He was the first to attack with his fire bullet.

"Astrology magic. Virgo's force field.." I say this as an invisible barrier surrounds me..keeping me safe from his attack.

Everyone inspects my magic as he throws another spell at me.

Astrology magic.Libra's teleportation.." I say this as I make two portals.

The first catching his attack..and the second appearing in front of him and using his own attack on him.

His eyes widen as his magic comes toward him..as it hits him he no longer can fight...and I claim my victory..and my spot in the black bulls.

I then look above to the second-floor balcony of the castle..there I see a girl with white hair and purple eyes seemingly observing the event that just went on.

She seems to notice me..cause right away she walks away with a sass on her face and the way she walked away...

I glare where she once was..and make a 'tch sound as I walk back over to the group.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The dark guardian ( Finral x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara