✿𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 || 𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓇 𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇✿

Your POV.

I came home after school with my Bag full of Homeworks and books. I immediately put down my bag and changed my uniform. I brushed my hair and looked at my D.D.D. I got tons of message from Mammon.

Mammon:
Yo Y/N you coming with me? I'm going to go and have some fun.

Mammon:
Y/N?

Mammon:
Y/N are you coming or not?

Mammon:
Helloooooooooo?

Mammon:
Yo Y/N!

Y/N:
Oh I'm sorry Mammon. I can't go out with you tonight. I got a lot of homework to do.

I put down my D.D.D. And went downstairs to have dinner. I arrived at the dining table and sat next to Beel.
"Oh Y/N! You look pretty stressed. Is everything okay dear?" Asmo tilted his head and gave me a worried face.
"I'm okay Asmo! Don't worry about me. I just have a lot of homework and tasks to do." I said as I smiled to him and started eating.
"Want me to help you with your tasks Y/N?" Satan put his hand to his chest as always. I just shook my head and turned his offer down.
"By the way. Where the hell out of Devildom is Mammon?"
Asmo exclaimed as he finishes off his plate and stands up.
"He's out gambling and "making" grimm." Leviathan said as he stands up.
"Mm. Mhmm! *cough* *cough* food caught in throat."
Beel choked on his food cuz of eating too much. (poor Beel🤧😆Give this boi some love)
"Slow down beel. You'll always choke if you don't slow down on eating food.'' I patted Beel's back as I smiled at him.

I went back to my room as we are all done eating. I suddenly remembered that Lucifer didn't ate his dinner.

I went to grab him some food and a tea for him to drink. I put his food on a tray with his tea and went to his room. I knocked and heard him saying 'Come in'. I went inside and saw that he's busy with all the papers Lord Diavolo gave him.

Lucifer's POV

I was busy signing and stacking some papers until I noticed someone knocked the door. 'Come in.' I said as the door opens revealing Y/N. I just ignored her and got back to my work.

"L-Lucifer I made some food f-for you and some tea."

She put down the tray in a table and sat in a chair.
"I'm fine Y/N. Take that back and leave me alone." I said as I coldly stared at her and signed a paper.

"B-but Lucifer.. You need to eat or else you'll drain your energy and you'll starve." Y/N fiddled her fingers and looked down.

"I said take it with you. I'm not hungry Y/N. Food will distract me from my work. Now if you'd understand me, Please take that away. I don't need food. You are just wasting my time."

"P-please Lucifer. Just a bite and a sip of tea. I won't leave you alone till you eat this food. I prepared this for you."
She said as she stands up and grabs the tray. I looked at her and sighs. Guess she'll never leave me alone.

"Fine. Fine. Only if you'll leave me alone after this."
I grabbed the tray and ate the food and drinks the tea. I saw her smile as I ate the food.

"Do you want some Y/N?" I grabbed some food and placed it to her mouth.
"Say aah."
"Ahh. "
I fed her with the food and she smiled as she munches it. Cute.

I finished the food and passed the tray to Y/N.
"Lucifer?"
"Hm?"
"C-can I... Uhm.. Help you with the work?"
Y/N looked away blushing 50 shades of pink through her face.
"Sure. I just need you to neatly stack the papers I have done through that shelf and you're done" I smiled as she nodded and took the papers and did what as I said.

Hours passed and I noticed that Y/N is asleep in the chair. I got up from my seat and went to her. I stroked her (h/c) hair and caressed her cheeks. I gently picked her up and put her down my bed. I gently placed my lips in her forehead.

"Goodnight. Y/N."

I was going to leave but someone grabbed my hand..

"L-lucifer... Please stay."

I looked down at Y/N who's half asleep and decided to stay with her.

"Okay. I I will.. Now sleep my dear Y/N."

I stoked her hair as she cuddled in my chest and slowly fell asleep in my arms.

Heyyyyyyy guys! I'm so sorry it was short! So this is my first time making a fan fiction! Sorry it was bad. T^T
I'm not good at making fan fictions cuz it's my first time🤧
I'm sorry for some grammatical errors. English was not my first language so I'm terrible sorry everyone! Please request some stories in the comment section so I can make it😅 It takes time to make some FF's but I'll try my best! I'm sorry if sometimes some FF's take too long🤧sometimes my laziness just strikes at me not being able to do some FF's🤧😿So request down at the comment box😅🥀✨

I'm also making a new FF requested by someone uwu so stay tuned guuyyysss💜