Mammon x Reader || Drunk

Your POV

I was busy doing my homework. My room is a total mess right now. I decided to clean up my room by picking up the crumpled papers everywhere, organizing my books and many more. After some time later, I finally finished. I sat down in my bed and looked around my neat room. Sigh. It was exhausting.

I flinched when suddenly the door opened revealing Mammon. Of course. He's the one who's always "Visiting" me in my room. But no.. There's something different about him today. He looks... Drunk? He walked lazily to me and laid his head onto my lap.

"Y/N! Y-you! W-why *hic* why don't you *hic* love me? Huh?"
He complained as he cupped my cheeks. Yeah he is drunk.

"Mammon you're drunk. And get off my lap. You're drunk okay? Let's go back to your bed."
I stand up and grabbed his hand but he's too strong. I can't pull him out of my bed.

"N-no! I-I'm *hic* obviously not *hic* d-drunk! The G-great *hic* Mammon? Drunk? *hic* Hell no!" He pulled me back and pinned me in my bed. I could smell Demonous. Sigh.

"Mammon did you chug a whole bottle of Demonous again?"
I said as I gave him the 'Are you serious right now' look.

"Y-Y/N! You need to *hic* to l-love me! I *hic* need a lot of *hic* love" He leaned closer as he tried to kiss me but I just shoved his face away. Mammon literally just fell from the bed.

"You just ignored my question Mammon. Now tell me again. Did you chug a whole bottle of Demonous again?" I literally was pissed like why did he do that? This boi needs some help

"So what if *hic* I did? Y-you're gonna tell *hic* Mr. Avatar of Pride? *hic* like I am gonna listen *hic* to him anyways."
Mammon stands up from the floor and wraps his arms around me, burying his head on my neck.

"Mammon.. You're drunk. Let's go back to your room okay?" I patted his head as I wrapped my hands around his.

"Nuuuuu.. I want to.. To.. *hic* s-stay with youuuu.. *hic* forever.." He tightened his arms around me. Aish this boy.

"Okay fine. But don't you dare throw up here. Or else I'll best your ass in the morning!"
I broke the hug as he lays down in my bed. He patted the bed signalling me to lay beside him. I did the same.

"Y-Y/N.. *hic* Didn't I t-tell you *hic* how.. How beautiful *hic* you are?" He caressed my cheeks as a tint of red crept onto My face as I looked away.

"S-shut up idiot! J-just die already!" I rolled my eyes as I covered my face with my hands.

"If I *hic* d-die then there's *hic* no more M-mammon that *hic* that'll annoy you *hic* everytime" I looked to him and uncovered my face as I saw him smiling.

"I-I love..."

"You love whom?" I smirked as his face became red.

"I-I love.. *hic* you Y-Y/N! Please marry *hic* me! Y-you don't need to go *hic* go back to the human *hic* realm!" I laughed to his cute "confession" as he said the human world as 'Human Realm'.

"I love you too you big idiot! But don't rush after me telling me to marry you!" I tapped his nose as he slowly drifted to sleep. Little did he know that I was recording everything he said. Just you wait tomorrow Mammon.

Next Day

Mammon's POV

I woke up as my head starts to hurt badly. I got up from the bed and noticed. 'What the hell? This ain't my room!' I said to myself as I found myself in Y/N's room. I suddenly remembered last night. 'I chugged a whole bottle of Demonous and.. Ugh.. My head damn hurts..' I said to myself as I walked out of the room. I walked down to the dining table to see all of my brothers and Y/N.

"Oh Good Morning Mammon-Sir! Are you alright?" Y/N smirked as she giggles after saying that. What the hell did I do to her? Did I? No.. No waaayyy..

"Y/N! You better tell me what happened last night! Did I.."
I nervously stand there from the door way as she giggled again.

"Oh don't worry Mammon. They all knew what you did last night to me." She said as Asmo and Levi smirked.

"W-What do you mean? Just tell me what I did last night goddamn it!"

"Hmm. Well let's see.. You came up barging into my room last night. Telling me that why didn't I loved you. Then you suddenly laid your head onto my lap. Then I pushed you away. But then you hugged me and snuggled to my neck. I said that you were drunk and I decided to go and let you sleep in your own room but you became all pouty and pleased me to just stay in my room. So I did! Then you told me of how beautiful I am. I said, shut up idiot. Just go die already. Stuttering as I looked away from your scummy face, and then you told me that if you die, there's no Mammon who'll be annoying me. Then s few moments later, you suddenly said you love me, then you begged me to marry you. Then you begged me to not to go back to the 'Human Realm'."
My eyes widened as she said all of those. Did... I.. Did I literally just said those?

"Y-You must be kidding me!"

"Hmm. Well sadly she ain't kidding Mammon. She even recorded your conversation with her and sent it to the group chat." Satan stands up as he finishes his food.

"DAMN IT Y/N! I'll get you next time just you waitN"
They all laughed as I stormed out of the kitchen stomping my feet back to my room.

YOOOOOOOO DOUBLE UPDAAATTEEEEEEEE🤧 I decided to do a double update cuz why not? And yeah it's  because our wifi is very slow. Like damn slow. So yeah enjoy the FF! Request for more so I can make it🤧 I won't just make character x reader but I'll make some character x character too🤧💜 so y'all just wait okay? And I'm currently doing another request so yeahhh