Beelzebub x Reader ||Midnight Snacks

Your POV

I was sleeping peacefully but then something woke me up in the middle of the night. It was someone. Poking my cheeks. Now who is it?

"Ngnnnhhh what.."
I slowly opened my eyes and there stood a pouty Beel.

"Y/N.. I-Im hungry.. Please make some pancakes for me.."
Beel pouted as he began to poke my cheeks again. Aiiishh. This boi really needs to stop bothering my sleep EVERY night.

"Tell Lucifer or Satan to do it. Don't they know how to make pancakes too?" I said as I covered my whole body with the blanket and closed my eyes.

"But their pancakes is not yummy. You make the best pancakes Y/N.. Pleaaasseee"
I suddenly heard a loud growl. Yeah it's Beel's stomach. Aish this boy.

"Fine Fine. I'll make it okay? Since you're desperately begging here to me, not leaving my ass alone."
I stand up and fixed my shirt as Beel smiled and opened the door.

We both walked our way to the kitchen and saw Lucifer making his tea.

"What are you two doing here in the kitchen so late? You know that there's still class tomorrow right?" Lucifer mixed his tea as he stared at us.

"Well... Uh... Beel was hungry so I decided to make him pancakes." I looked at Beel who's literally smiling as I fiddled my fingers.

"Go back to sleep Y/N. I'll make Beel's pancakes." Lucifer puts his tea down as he patted my shoulders.

"But Lucifer... Pleaaasseee.. I promise I won't bother Y/N again if you let her make me some pancakes"
Beel wraps his arms around my shoulder as he held me tight.

"Okay fine. Just make it quick and go to sleep. Okay?"
Lucifer left the kitchen as Beel let go of my shoulders.

"Beel would you please prepare the ingredients while I prepare the rest?" I said as I smiled at him.

Beel did what he was told and I started to make the batter. I prepared the pan and turned the stove on. As I was going to put the batter to the pan, I felt arms around me. Beel wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face to my neck.

"B-Beel.."

"Shhhh.. Just continue."

Moments later, I finished cooking the pancakes and put it in a plate. I removed Beel's arms around me and put the plate in the table. I handed him the syrup as he grabbed a fork.

I stared at Beel as he was eating his pancakes. His eyes met mine and I just looked away, a tint of red crept in my face. Pretending nothing happened. He lifted up my chin with his finger and fed me with a pancake.

"Say Ahh."

"Ahh."

I munched the pancakes and smiled to him. Gosh why is he so cute and hot? Sigh. I wish I could tell him my feelings. I spaced out while staring at him.

"Y/N? Can I tell you something?"
I flinched a little and looked at Beel who's staring literally at my soul.

"Oh! U-Um.. Sure. What is it B-Beel?"
God why did I stuttered? I felt nervous when he said that. Is he confessing? No.. He wouldn't notice that. I'm just a regular human exchange student to him.

"You know Y/N.. Since the day you arrived here at devildom, I-I... I feel like my whole world lightened up.. You were the one who lightened up my world.. You are the one who makes me happy Y/N.."
My heart fluttered as he said those words at me. Am I dreaming? I mentally slapped myself. Oh my god please wake up Y/N.

"I-I... A-am I dreaming Beel? Please tell me I'm dreaming. Cuz if I am, I wouldn't wake up anymore."
I stared at Beel who's smiling while finishing his pancake.

"No you are not dreaming Y/N. This is reality. If you are dreaming, why can I touch you? Why can I hug you?"
He said as he caressed my cheeks.
I blushed at his words and looked away from him.

"Y/N L/N will you.. Will you be my girlfriend?"
I teared up a little while in complete shock. I can't believe this!

"Y-Yes! Of course I will!"
I hugged him tightly as he hugged back. He pulled away and kissed my lips softly.

"Now shall we head back?"
He said as a big smile planted on his face.

Hi guyyyyssss! I'm back y'all >:3 this is a double update so swipe to see the next story! Please request for more! I'll gladly accept it! This FF was not requested (since there was not a lot of readers sooo yeah) sooo please request for more so I can immediately work on it! :3 and again! I'm sorry for some grammar errors! English was not my first language!