Satan x Reader || Book📕 (Part 1)

Guide!!!
Bold; Conversation
Italics with "; 'Thoughts'
Italics; Flashback
Bold with Italics and ''; "Conversations on flashback"
_____________

Your POV
I was currently here on Devildom with some demons for the exchange program. I was here in the council office for hours since I got here. I was an author in the Human World. I started writing my own books since I was 14. I can't really call myself a "Famous Author" but seeing my readers happy about my stories, it's enough for me.

But overall the demons here, someone caught my eye. It was this blonde demon who has green eyes. I think his name is Satan? I kinda remember him on one of my fan signing events. But is it possible for a demon to walk around the Human world? I mean I DO think that humans are a demon's prey. I don't know if I'm being serious or I just read too much fantasy books?

-•°Flashback°•-

I was currently here at XXXX-XXXXX for the fan signing event. It's been hours since I started meeting my readers. Some of them gave me gifts like chocolates, plushies and more.

I was gonna get up and gather all my things since me and my friends planned a hangout today at a famous cafè here at our city when a familiar man approached me.

He is wearing a mint-green, long sleeved, turtle neck and a black pants. He has blonde hair and beautiful emerald eyes. He has a glasses on his face and.... A book. Not just an ordinary book. But my current newly published book.

I always see him at every fan sign I set up. He even gave me a hand-made bookmark of my name and a quote on it. And it always has a sign with a phrase "From 'S'💕"

"Oh um are you going now Ms. Y/N?" He said as he closes the book and looked at me with a smile.
"Oh! Um I was planning to go now but since you were here, I definitely won't let you go since you came all the way here." I looked at him and sat back down as he smiled and sparkles glowed in his emerald eyes.

-•°End Of Flashback°•-

Me and the brothers are currently having dinner. It's kinda awkward for me to live with 7 boys since I always live by myself. I broke the awkward pace as I start speaking to them.
"So um.. W-What do you guys do? I mean what is your hobbies? Um do you like you know like, just sleep or loves to cook or something? I.. I want to know you all better so this is why I'm asking this." I looked at my food and started eating as I couldn't make an eye contact to any of them.

"Well Y/N, since this 6 aren't gonna answer, I'll explain them to you. Mammon has a habit of stealing everything he sees and sell them so he could have more Grimm's." The one with the pink eye demon named Asmo chuckled as Mammon refused.

"Hey! Why you!- I don't steal everything!"

"MAMMMMOOONNNN!"

"I- uh.." Mammon sat back down and ate his food as I chuckled.

"Lucifer has, I don't know? Maybe his habits are signing papers of the students here? Oh! I know! His habit is hanging out with his wife Diavolo!"

"...Asmo."

"Eek! I'm sorry I was just joking!" I looked at Lucifer who's glaring knives at Asmodeus. Well we can't defy him. He's the oldest after all.