Yandere! Asmodeus x Reader || Only Mine

Asmo will be a little OOC (out of character) here🤧 since the Asmo we knew is a sweet, cinnamon and horny one🤧
____________________

It was a normal day in Devildom. Well not for you. Since you and Asmo started dating, it all changed. At the past few months, he was sweet and would always protect you. But when months passed by, he started to change day by day. He is being overprotective at you. He would even kill someone whoever tries to flirt or talk to you. Even if it's his own brothers. He gets aggressive when you don't follow his orders. He would punish you.
But even though he's like this, you always loved him.

You stared at the beautiful scenery in the balcony as a pair of arms wrapped around you.

"Good morning love." He snuggled his face in the crook of your neck smelling your own sweet scent.

"Hmm Good morning. Did you sleep well?" I turned around as I cupped his face as he smiled.

"Hmm yeah." He leaned closer to you as he smashed his lips onto yours. He gave a you a passionate kiss which melted your heart. You pulled away as red tint crept onto your face.

"S-Shall we go eat breakfast?"

"Mhm. Let's go"
___________________

It's afternoon and I decided to go to Majolish to shop some clothes.

"Hey uhm I got a little lost here. Would you mind telling me where Majolish is here? I am new  here in Devil don since I grew up in the Human world."

Wait. A demon? Who grew up in the human world?

"Oh. Sure! Why not? After all I'm going there too!" I smiled as we walked our way to Majolish.

"Are you a human? I kinda sensed it since human has a different smell than demons."

"Oh yeah I am. Actually I'm an exchange student here."

"Oh really? Wow you're so lucky to be picked to be an exchange student!"

"Well at first I thought I was dreaming. I even freaked out that I am in a world full of demons"

We talked and talked until we reached Majolish. He introduced his name as R/N (Random name🤧). We explored a bit and ate in Hell's Kitchen. It was already nighttime as R/N insisted to bring me back home.

I reached at the door and bid goodbye to him. but suddenly the door opened revealing Asmo himself.

"My, My! Why are you so late Y/N?" He had his sadistic smile as he blocked the door.

Shit. I forgot that Asmo will kill me if I ever hang with a boy.

"Oh! U-Uhm I went to Majolish to get some clothes!" I lied to him as I tried to get in.

"Mhm-hm. Bad Y/N. I could tell that you are improving your lying skills. Bad Y/N. Very bad. Now let me ask again. Where were you and who is that?" He pinned me through the door as sweat dropped from my face.

"A-Asmo.. You see, H-He is just a friend and... Um.. He got lost and.." I gulped as sweat starts to build in my whole face.

"And..?"

"And we got.. Um.. We decided to hang out.. Please don't make him suffer Asmo.." I looked at his eyes as pink glows around him.

He transformed in his demon form. Oh shit.

"Oh don't you worry Y/N. I will just kill him so he won't suffer. Now be a good girl and wait for me in our room okay?" He caressed my cheeks as he placed his warm lips in mine. He pulled out and started to vanish in thin air.

I walked in and saw Mammon in the stairway. He looked confused as he tilted his head.

"Now where is that shithead going?"
He scoffs as he rolled his eyes.

"..."

I gripped my shopping bags tightly as I ran to our room. I changed in my pajamas and scrolled through Devilgram. Hours passed and I fell asleep with my DDD.
_________________

I heard the door swung open as I tried to open my eyes. There stood a bloody Asmo. Bloods everywhere. His hands, his hair, and even in his clothes.

"A-Asmo! How are you?"
I stuttered in fear as he walked closer to me.

"Oh I'm fine Princess. I took care of the guy. And let me just make myself clear. One. Last. Time. You are mine. And only mine. Okay?"
He cupped my cheeks with his bloody right hand as the other one kept his balance.

"Y-Yes.."

"Mhm. That's what I want to hear. I love you Y/N. And I would kill anyone who tries to steal you away from me. Even if it's my own brother. You are mine Y/N."