Solomon x Reader ❤ ||That girl

Your POV

It was my first day of this shitty Devil-whatchamacallit place. Everything is so.. New. The environment, people, everything!And the worst part is, I live with 7 boys in a mansion! A haunted house I should say. I was walking to my class but then I suddenly bumped into a guy.

"Oh- I'm so so sorry miss! Are you okay?" The boy helped me up as he picked up the fallen books.

"I'm okay! Don't worry." I smiled as he looked at me and gave me the books.

"Oh By the way. I'm Solomon. What about you?" He extended his hands to gave me a hand shake.

"I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you Solomon." I shook his hand as I smiled to him. He seems like a kind boy.

We decided to go to class together 'cuz we have the same class. We sat in a desk and talked about each other.

Time passed an it was lunch time. Solomon already headed out as I stayed a bit longer in the classroom to arrange my things. Suddenly a group of 3 boys approached me.

"Hey isn't it the human weakling e change student?" Boy 1 asked as he planted a huge grin on his face.

"So? What if I'm a human? Do you have a problem with that?" I rolled my eyes as I put my books inside of my bag.

"Now you're talking back at me? How pathetic! Remember you're just an exchange student here human. I can kill you if I wanted to." He held my chin tightly as the other boys grinned.

I kicked his stomach as I held my chin. The boy fell down on the floor as he held his stomach. I quickly ran away from them and went to the cafeteria.

I spotted Solomon and two other boys in a table. I greeted him and the other two as I sat down beside him.

"Hello Solomon!" I put down my bag in my side as I picked up my lunch from the backpack. My lunch was ohagi rice balls, sushis and some fruits.

"Oh hello Y/N. I would like to meet you Simeon, and Luke." He introduced the two boys as I stared at the shortie one. He was like an 8-year old kid!

"Aweee! He's so short! And cute too! He's like an 8-year old kid!"
I pinched his cheeks lightly as his face became red.

"H-Hey! I am not an 8-year old kid! I may be short but I'm more than a 1000-years old!" He said as he pouted and ate his lunch.

"Yeah Y/N. He just lacks a lot of height." Simeon chuckled as he continued eating his lunch. We talked and talked at our desk to know about each other until the bell rang. We bid goodbyes as we headed to our next period.

Months passed and I was keeping up my good grades. I was always in the top of our class. Well we and Solomon are. We are just like switching places. He could be either in the top this periodical, or I was. We are like best buddies. We are always hanging out. The boys and I got a lot better. I knew their weaknesses and their favorites. It was nearly the end of the year, I was getting a little sad for leaving Devildom. I can't bear leaving all my friends here.

Me and Solomon decided to take a walk around devildom. We always hang out in the weekends. Well since school already dismissed, its been like everyday. We decided to watch a movie, go to Hell's Kitchen and even more!
We spent the night laughing and talking. He was such a nice boy who likes to keep me company.

"So Y/N. Are you ready to leave devildom?" He said as he looked at me. I looked away feeling down. I don't want to leave them yet.

"I-I... I'm not sure.. But I will leave Devildom in a few weeks right?.. I have no choice.. I will miss you all." I teared up a little as Solomon hugged me. His hug was warm. I want to stay in his arms. Not wanting to let go.