{Author's Note}

Heyyyyy everybody,

SO, I wrote this a looooongg time ago, pretty much when I first started this account. I liked the idea a lot, and enjoyed crafting the storyline, and coming up with my own original character, a tailored version of what kind of demon I'd prefer to make a contract with, a sort of personalised Sebastian.

This originally followed the events of Kuroshitsuji II, with Claude and Alois and all, and I have gone back and changed it to exclude them. I like the OG anime and the manga better.

In addition to that, I'd like to elaborate on said editing. This story, while interesting, sucked. The idea was good, but the writing was awful, and I was so bothered by how cringeworthy it was that I decided to do my best to update and correct it after taking it down for a while.

That being said, because of the plot change, and some other alterations, this might be a little rough around the edges. I tried to the degree I want at this point, to make it flow decently and convey the messages I originally developed, but still, ya know, it might have some errors.

Hopefully, it reads alright and is interesting to you as well.

Thanks for reading!

Much love,
~ Britt ♡

Also: I kept the original cover (even though I'd like to update it, as it's kinda messy), so it still says warakurna instead of my new and current name. I lost the original edit I made without the text over it, so I cant really change the whole thing without losing what I thought Felix would look like (which was a big part of my decision to even write this at all (≧∇≦)) So, just ignore that. It's still me.