Chapter 2

Early morning it was 6am I woke up and done with my everything in the morning as I poured some coffee for me from coffee maker as I woke up early soo I went my balcony room and I saw some neighbours are shifting I just glanced and back to my room I took out my uniform and dressed myself and I left early morning to my classes on the way I took some sandwiches with me and left I reached early soo I decided to take a glance on my notes .

I took them and started revision after an hour pass all the students start to join I was watching my mass media and I placed my phone after I saw my friends May and rose uuug my totttttooooooo .........

We had some chit chat before the class.............

Now it's time ..
Our teacher entered in the class and we greeted her ....

Then after she said that lets change your seats so I was pretty sure that you had good time with others too and she changed our seats may and rose were the benchmates and I was sitting alone coz I'm the last one to pick the chit up I was near to the window seat and I had a seat next to me ........
After that our teacher got out and discussed with principal ............

So our teacher entered and said that we had a new transferred student as she called him in ...................

He was just sooooooo hot handsome guy and with cute smile.....

Miss reeu: introduce yourself

Hello I'm Rayan brusi nice to see you all hope we have great time...........

He said sooo coldly .....

I was like how rude he is uuuggggg I was praying to God please have mercy on me I don't want him to be my benchmate ....................

But
I heard my name that miss reeu Said go Rayan have seat next to Liya aaaaaaahahahaa ....... As he came next to me and sat down I greeted him hello Rayan

He was like" hi "in a cold voice I was like what such a rude guy

Time skip ...........

It's evening now I'm we were having our dinner on the dinning table

   Dad to mum: you know what my friends family is in our new neighbour so shall we call them to dinner tomorrow .
  Sure why not .

I was wondering to meet them .

Sunday Morning ,
           I woke up at 10am as it's Sunday I had my breakfast and I was supposed to submit my first assignment on Monday and I was busy in doing I finally i finished uffff .............. It's 7 pm now I was really tired soo I told mum that I'm going early to my bed but she refused me to go cause she mad me flash back about the father that his friends family is invited to the dinner tonight ................

But I was sooooo sleepy I begged her to let me sleep she alloweded me I was like.............

I went to sleep at 8pm ....

Time skip.......

I woke up at 7am I was like ............ What the Hell ????

I rushed hurriedly and put on my uniform and my bag I took my assignment and left the home I didn't even had my breakfast ..............

Bell is at 7 45am I ran fast as possible but suddenly I crashed with someone and I fall down I got up and apologize for my mistake but it was none other than Rayan I was frozen as he picked up my assignment sheets and gave to me ............
    As I was staring at him not even I blinked , it made him wave at my face

I apologise him again and said thankyou for helping me as the bell rang and we both rushed to our classes

I sight in a relief as our teacher wasn't on time today we both sat ........

     And I thanked him again he wasn't soo rude today

He replied to me by saying it's okay to help the one in need ......

    I was surprised at his talk

Our teacher entered the class ..........

   Good morning students did you all done with the work what I gave to you we all said yessssssss misss so she collected .

And said students I hve something important to tell you about your final exams soo the thing is here is a drama in which you all are supposed to take part in it and the marks will be given...........

We will talk about that as we have soo much of time so moving to our next assignment here there is a group activity to you all so let me call out the name of yours and you will be shifting your place according to your team mates so group A:
                                  Amy
                                  Rom
                                  Steve
                                  Natalia
                                  Adison
                                  Kiyara.

         Group B: liya
                           May
                                 Rose
                        Liroy
              Mark
                            Rayan

Etc............... Till group D
So everyone shift your places

I was soo happy that my best friends are in the same group as mine and next is Rayan is having his friends mark and liroy ... With the same group..........

Hope you all like this new chapter I'll update another sooo as possible

  Thanks for reading

Love You all 💜💜💜❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️.