chapter 5

Liya s P O V:

I ran towards our stadium and I stood still when I saw Rayan infront of me and in back my friends were running towards me I stared at him my friends were calling my name

Liya liya liya ........    .....

I saw them they were out of their breath

Rose spoke .....

L- liya a -are you mad..........

I saw their reaction towards me after some time I felt that the whole room is moving  and I fall down...........

Rayan s POV:
I was shocked when I saw liya was punching Rocky like a punching bag I held her from back  to stop punching him after he escaped from the class then she suddenly ran out side I tried to hold her but she ran to fast I asked others to chase her and I took a shortcut as I kno where she is going I saw her she was in the stadium I stood infront of her so she stood still soon all came in and soon she was unconscious and she fall down I took her to the seat as I saw Rose and may were worried so I put her on Rose lap and ask liroy to bring some water ...

Take this .....

I opened the bottle and pour some water drops on her face and then she woke up I felt relieved I don't know why I had that feeling for her ...... Then she spoke that she is hungry so we all took her to the cafeteria I asked rose to feed her the meal ........ Now she was feeling better I saw her and left the cafeteria to bring some water to her .........

Rose POV:

Liya are you okay ....... Now how are you feeling now I asked I don't know but she is my closed friend when I get hurt she cries with me when she got hurt I cry with her I can't see her in pain and you can say that we are friends but we were soulmate I love her she loves me too we both are friends from our 5th grade till now we met may at our 10th grade ...........

   I a soft voice she replied me yah ........... And she asked me why are you crying is there anything hurt you tell me she asked I just hit her and told her stop making me worried about you ...... Why can't you take care of yourself I scold her and she throw a smile and said nothing to worry actually I skipped my breakfast and I didn't get time to have my lunch because of this ....... That's it .... You got it ..........
She said in a low tune .....
When I faced may she was worried about us I calmed her don't worry about liya may ........ And she sigh I asked her does she want to go out or .....and she nooded me I said take your time and get relax and she walked out but I was still feeding liya as she asked me some water I was searching for the water bottle and I heard a voice I turned and saw Rayan liroy and Mark were standing aand giving us water bottle I took it and give it to liya ....... And said thanks for helping us and suddenly mark replied it's nothing in friendship no sorry no thanks right ......
I blushed at his talk and said thankyou.......

Liya are you okay now........

Hmmm now I'm fine see I stood on the bench and  made a pose and  every one started to  Lough at me even Rayan I hade never seen him smile since he came to school as he pretend to be cold hearted soo

  I jumped from the bench and stood and I smiled at Rayan as he was looking at somewhere and I thanked him for helping me over there and I asked what's the time so mark replied me by saying it's 2 30pm now I shouted what really what about our class I shouted and then liroy replied me by saying that we don't have afternoon section due to teachers meeting then I took a long breath and sat down ........

I just stood up and I asked them to go out today and I'll offer treat for them and they all agreed at my statement I was happy about it and we all left to our homes
I informed my mum that I'm going out with friends tonight for dinner and I'll be late soo don't worry about me ........

It's 8pm now I went to dress up...

I decided to wear thiss.... Out fit...

    Rayan s out fit was

    Rayan s out fit was

    My mum asked me that is anyone picking me up from here I said yes one of my friend has a car and they will pick me up at 8 30 .....

And then I addressed liroy .

After sometime I heard horns infront of our gate and I soon said goodbye to my mum and asked her to lock the door as dad is also going to be late to home today I ran towards the car I saw Rose she waved her hand and called me I saw liroy was sitting at the driver seat next to him I saw  May and at the back seat I saw mark was sitting alone and rose was sitting infront seat I got next to rose and I asked where is Rayan liroy turned towards me and said Rayan addressed me near to your home .....
I was wait what ........ Then I saw Rayan was coming out from his house I had a lamo face when I got to kno that he leaves next to my house and my father's friends son
................... As I saw him from the window he was really looking hot while walking towards us and then he sat beside mark I stared at him he asked me why are you staring at me??????? As he brought me from my thoughts and I looked down by saying n -nothing .......

After some time I turned towards him and I asked him do you live here?????

He replied  yes ........ Why? Coz we are neighbours he widened his eyes at me he asked me really? Yep i asked him are you new here and he nooded then are you my dad's friend's son I asked him .....

     "Yes ,soo what I kno that you are my father's friend's daughter and he turned towards the window ........

Then I suddenly saw Rose mark liroy and May were loughing at us quitely I just glared at them why you guys are loughing then they replied bcz you both were looking like small kids .................. I ignored and interrupted by asking about the restaurant we are going to...........

Hope you guys like it if there is any incorrect sentence then forgive me coz I'm new and thak you for reading my story. ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️