chapter 11

I came back to my house i saw my mum worried, hey where were you ? Can't you just receive my calls? I was sooo worried about you??????

     Okay..... Mom calm down please yesterday I was with rose I lied and my battery was over sooo that's it mom .......

Mom I'm tired I'm going to my room
      " Okay take care..........

   I went upstairs and then I took a long shower then I took out my phone for the charge and I sat on my study table started writing my notes ..........

Uuuggggg finally I finished it I'm soo tired I got from my seat and saw the time it was 3pm then I took my phone out and saw there were 100+message s and 20 missed calls from rose may ..........

I was wondering why they were messaging about 100 + msgs I was about to see my mum called me down I came down I saw Rayan was standing infront I went down I checked him I saw my mum was standing beside him she quickly called me I saw him bleeding from his four head I ran towards him mum what happen to him ??????

    " I saw him nearby our house and he was bleeding and I took him here he refused to come but I forced come here and bring the first aid kit go I ran towards the the room and brought the kit I sat beside him I asked him what happen but he didn't reply me i asked my mum to bring some icepack she went in ..... I took some cotton and started to clean the wound

     "Aaahhhh "..... Sorry I apologise him "ahh it's okay sorry for bothering .........

    Hey please stop there is nothing to bother so please keep quiet I'm doing ....

   " But"......

        "Shhhhhh.......... No buts keep your mouth shut now ..........

  Okay no I'm only supposed to pust some bandaid ok mum bring the icepack........

  I called her and then she brought and I took it and placed it on his swallon eye and asked him to lay down on the couch but he refused I took out his shoes and pulled his head on the pillow I said him too keep his eyes shut if he need anything else then call me....

   After an hour he woke up ... I went towards him and gave some fruits and juice then I asked him about that incident but he refused me I slowly took off his icepack and it looked better than before ........( Woow what a story I have written ignore mistakes)

Hey please you can tell me what happen
     It's nothing ......

     Alright then I leave now it's getting late I have to go my parents are arrived now

   Thankyou aunty for the help ..... And thankyou liya .........

   "Rayan why don't you have your dinner with us "

       " Sorry aunt but my parents are arrived now so I should watch them and thankyou for everything and sorry for bothering you"

   Oooh it's nothing dear you may come whenever you want to afterall you and liya are preety good friends right......

    Sure aunty bye .....

Hope you like it it's pretty short chapter but I'll try to do a long one  inshallah ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 bye.