chapter 6

We drove to a restaurant it was looking sooo good from out and inside it was like wwoooow..,.....

I was amazed by that..........

We all took the back seats of the restaurant and we ordered our foods.....at last we had really great time with each other after a long time I enjoyed my life fully now we were getting back to our house this time I sat with Rayan at the back seat and rose was sitting next to mark..........

Well let me say that she requested me to sit next him coz she wanted sit next to Mark as he was her crush but I'm not so interested in all this and one more thing is I can't disappoint my best friend ........ I said fine to her and sat next to Rayan as I saw Rose she was quite shy sitting with him I was looking at both of them as I turned towards Rayan he was on his phone I asked liroy to play some music as he played my favourite song from BTS blood sweat and tears ufffff as it started I started to sing loudly all were staring at me .. suddenly I sat quiet and rose asked him to change to another one and play some slow music while listening to slow music I was feeling so sleepy at that time..........

Someone's POV:

As soon she started to feel sleepy and her head Landed on Rayan's shoulder he was shocked by seeing her head it was quite akward and he move a little bit so that she could wake up.... When he moved her head Landed on his lap and she was mumbling something and then he lifted her head slowly so that she won't woke up he lifted and put it on another side near window .....

Rayan s POV:

I was scrolling my instagram I felt something on my shoulder I was shocked by seeing that she felt sleep I was feeling akward soo I tried to move but she fall on my lap and she was mumbling something so I tried to pick her from my lap carefully put her head near to window And suddenly she woke up and turned towards me and said did anything happen ........

And then she asked me how much time we need still liroy replied by saying we need atleast one hour Rayan and liya I'll drop after dropping rose may and Mark we will be at last you may take rest when we will reach I'll wake you guys up as she heard She went back to sleep and I was tired of watching my phone so we need some more time to reach so I slept after some time I felt someone is wrapping my arm I opened my eyes and I saw liya was feeling cold soo wake her up
Liya liya ....... She woke up by rubbing her eyes I took off my jaket and gave to her as she was feeling cold she took it and wore it and went back to sleep again she lead her head on my shoulder and then I saw her from close she looks soo cute while sleeping her cheeks and nose were little red like cherry and her eyelashes were on her cheeks she looks beautiful...... I said to myself that I'm amazed by her beauty .........

After some time we reached at Mark's house then Rose s then May's
And now it's our turn to go liroy asked me to wake her up
I turned towards her and called her name liya wake up we are home now but she was acting like a small baby and she said let me sleep for 5min more please but we are standing infront of your house get up now I said then she asked me to lift her up I refused but she wrapped her hands around my neck and I was looking at liroy and he asked me to take her home now there is no choice for me I lift her up and then liroy left us and I said bye to him I took her to the door step of her and asked her now ok I'm leaving you call or do something and I put her at her feet and I left her ............

Hope you like it my lovely readers ❤️❤️❤️❤️