chapter 8

Next Morning.........

I woke up we had to submit our assignment........ We we were done and
.......

At school......

We handed our presentation to our teacher and she gave us 10 on 10 wowow ...........

      Time skips...............
At cafeteria we had our lunch and went back to our class .......

At last section it was free and teachers were at their meeting........ A sudden voice......

Attention please.........

Rocky: guys at this weekend party at my house for you all .....,... Let's enjoy are you excited .........

Whole class :: yeeeeeeeehhhh

Except our group.......

Time skips to weekend..........

    Hey guys are we going to his party rose asked

    Sooo it's weekend let's go and have some fun there I'm tired of this whole week "rosé said to us .........

      And then she dragged may by her side and started see this girl she's also tired so let's go ................ We all agreed to her Fine ........

    I was frustrated but I can't break my friends heart as she told me that this week end she is going to confess to Mark soooo went back and the party starts from 6 pm .......

  I took my phone to check I got notification from Rayan

   Rayan : hey......

               Liya : hi ..:)

    Rayan: are you going to his party....?????

     Liya : idk ? But I can't deny to rose .......

      Rayan:why ??

    Liya : I'll tell you the reason but it's a secret so don't expose it ok....

Rayan: sure.... Tell me ...

         Liya : you kno wt rose is going to confess to Mark..... Preety cool ...... So she is going to tell him tonight at the party ......and said me to be by her side ......

Rayan: oohooo I seee hmmm good then let's get ready for it..........

Rayan: It's getting 4 we have to travel for about an hour soo text them as well .......
       Bye see you later.......

         Liya : ooh , hmm got ya see you ........

So I decided to go for a preety dress ......

This was mine soon it was already getting  5 pm I heard a car sound and went over I told my mum before that I'm going for this party

This was mine soon it was already getting  5 pm I heard a car sound and went over I told my mum before that I'm going for this party ..........

   I saw everyone were sitting waiting for me I went in I saw them oooh they all were looking so gorgeous...