chapter 9

Hey guys text your mums that you will be sleeping in your friends house alright by the tomorrow is Sunday right

          Yeah....... 

Rose my mum said yes
Mark mine too
Liroy same
May same .........
   Ok then let's go .......

Rayan POV:

  Mean while I saw liya is wrapping her hands around my waist and holding me tight I felt something akward I called rose  
       "Hey , why is she wrapping me like a baby .....

  Then with chuckle she replied ""actually she has a sleeping habit sooo "" I nooded
      But she looks so cute........
Why do I have a feeling did I "Fallen For Her.......

          No that never gonna be happen I'm straight and I'm straight I hate cheesy words uuuugggggggghhbhhh ...........

I don't care............

    We finally reached at my house and we got out off the car I asked liroy to park near the gate i asked mark to remove the house keys from my side pocket .......... As I was holding liya  and then we came in Rayan your house is preety cool and beautiful wooow ....... They all commented I said thanks.

   Guys it's still 8 30 now ........

So let's watch some movies.. ya ofcourse .......

Rose came me " Rayan do you have any clothes for us we can't sleep in this

Ooh yah I think I have.... is it okay you can wear a hoodie and night pants it's double okay for us ....... I gave them some clothes and I they all changed where is liya is she awake now rose asked idk .... Then we heard a sound and we all ran up and she was calling rose she was awake..............

     Rayan please bring some water and squeeze some lemon juice in it rose said ..... Then brought this to her ...

Hey liya get up have this water and then she took it and suddenly she felt a stone dropped on her head she screemed out loud.............

     When rose handed me some water I felt better but suddenly I felt a stone dropped on my head I shouted aloud then she gave me some painkillers so that it may help I was like I was still feeling uncomfortable but I asked her where are we

     Rose:  We are at Rayan s house and we will be staying her tonight uuughh don't you remember any thing what happen "I do remember some I said ooh okay then fine go take a shower and put on this clothes...... Now
  ... alright I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and it made me feel fresh then I put on some clothes and came out but I still had headache

  I went down stairs I saw everyone were watching movies and they notice me and ask me to join them I saw all the couches were taken they were sitting tow in each I saw Rose and may , liroy and Mark and on one Rayan I sat beside him I was embarrassed but then May speak out hey Rayan sorry for bothering do you have anything to eat coz I'm hungry ........... Yah me too .....

     Wait let me order something for us from out its still 9 30 pm oooh great ...... Then he took out his phone and started ordering he asked what do they want to have .......................... Sooon he ended by taking Everyons food on list and he turned towards me he was soo close to me we were sitting on the same couch he asked me what do you want to have ........  soo I take look I saw there were soo many things written in the list so i Don't want to bother so I decided not to order anything I kno that they will never finish as they had ordered soo many drinks noodles and.............

   Back to movie they were watching a normal movie I was getting bored so I went to kitchen to bring some water bottle before I could get up I heard a door bell...... Then they all turned towards the door and went overe there and I went to kitchen to bring water bottle I saw them they started their meal I took a seat next rose then she saw me why aren't you r having anything go ahead take your wait did you ordered or not I said no okay then sit next to me I'll share with you I nooded and sat beside her and I started I was sooo hungry I started have fast then I looked up they were looking at me ...... If you were then why dint you ordered it .... Rayan asked me I told them coz it was lot food soooo see there is still many things to have.....

  He chuckled softly at me and rose just hit me playfully and then after the meal we took another movie but this was a horrer movie I was About get up but rose pulled me down and glared at me sit over there she said .........  But I don't want to watch I said sit next to Rayan then she pushed me next to him and she (rose) sat next to mark and may was sitting down and liroy was next on a single couch watching his phone..........

And the movie started hopefully I wasn't interested in that coz it's a horrer movie I hate this type of movies ....
.. coz I get scared of them as I was thinking a sudden scene came "in that he was holding his head u can say a dead  man with out head oooh I got scared I tried to hold my screem but then I turned towards Rayan he gave a confused look and leaned towards me and asked me what happen????? Are okay. .
..

No I'm not okay I got scared of this ..... Alll hey don't worry it's all fake if you get scared then look at me .......... I felt something when he said thissss I was getting embarrassed ........

....

...........

Hope you like it ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️