Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾƚҽҽɳ - Pԋαʂҽ Tɯσ...Bҽɠιɳʂ

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."

- Albert Einstein

◾◽◾◽◾◽

"Gate twelve, hmm?" Sakura mused, looked up at the gigantic two-digit number overhead.

Naruto yawned. "Who knew? Part two's hosted at home!"

"Shut up, usuratonkachi!" Sasuke hissed, clamping a hand over Naruto's mouth and glancing at the teams nearby, just in case someone overheard.

Sakura glared at the Uzumaki. "Kakashi-sensei sent a clone to us to tell us that no one should know that we've been in there!"

Naruto nodded half-heartedly. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"So we have the Heaven scroll," Sakura showed her teammates the white scroll, "and we need the Earth scroll."

"Easy." Naruto stretched his arms, winking at his team. "We all know this place like the back of our hand, so this phase is a snitch. All we have to do is observe which teams have the Earth scroll and one of us goes to steal it."

"That's...too easy." Sasuke had an irk mark on his forehead, trying to find out his friend's logic. Friend. He called Naruto his friend. Well, weren't they friends?

Naruto gave Sasuke a look. "Please. Kakashi-sensei trains us like we're in the freaking ANBU. He even admitted it! So we're more advanced than the others, so I think we can take on three on one. Just for a challenge, y'know?"

"But," Sakura chimed, "if you need it, call for backup, yeah?"

Sasuke opened his mouth to protest, but Sakura cut his words off with a glare. 

"Maaaaa," Naruto smiled, "we'll win. We know the limits of ourselves."

"And the training grounds were our home for about two months," Sasuke mutters, before being slightly startled when the silver fence doors opened on their own.

Naruto laughed. "Lookie here! The Uchiha heir is scared of a fen-"

"Shut it," Sasuke grumbled, before hauling his giggling teammate into the forest.

Sakura sighed, shaking her head. "Boys."

"TEME!" Naruto bellowed, and Sakura caught a glimpse of a gust of wind blowing towards the Uchiha, who desperately tried to dodge.

Sakura freaked out. "STOP WASTING YOUR FUC - FUDGING CHAKRA!"

"Oooooooh, Sakura-chan almost swore!" Naruto said innocently.

"Call me Sakura-chan one more time and-"

"Isn't it an affectionate honorific?" Sasuke asked, dusting himself off. Thankfully he didn't sustain any bad injuries, and Sakura refused to heal him as punishment. Team 7 never used honorifics with each other, they thought it was too common and wanted each other to be unique.

Naruto narrowed his eyes. "Hey. This was where Kakashi-sensei dropped me off during the first time we were in here. I know this place!"

"Got anywhere safe so we can stay the night?" Sasuke asked, glancing up at the sky. "We have about two hours before the sun sets."

"Right." Naruto nodded, before sending out waves of his chakra to determine which way to go.

Sakura was looking around, glancing at the vegetation and the plants and berries around here. The food around here thrived, and Sakura nodded to herself before quickly taking out a notebook of her herbs and plants to see which ones they could eat.