Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fιϝƚҽҽɳ - Pԋαʂҽ Tɯσ...Cσɳƚιɳυҽʂ

"Do not be afraid to change the prince's name in your story."

- Atticus

◾◽◾◽◾◽

Sakura ran as fast as she could to where Naruto's distress call came from.

I can't be too late...I hope he's okay...

Suddenly, Sakura's right ear went freezing cold, as if it just got teleported to Antarctica. Sasuke's distress call. What could possibly be so bad that both of them had called for help?

Bursting into the clearing where the distress call had lead Sakura, she paused when she was some weird type of snake-human attack both Naruto and Sasuke. Even though it looked disgusting, the snake-human was a good fighter. 

"CHA!" Sakura yelled from above, landing a good punch infused with chakra on the snake-human, sending the thing flying.

It sighed. "Of course. The third member."

"Thank Kami you came," Naruto said with a bright smile despite panting like he had just run a marathon.

Sakura smiled faintly. "Thanks to those distress seals you created."

"I thought they didn't work." Sasuke groaned, and Sakura was instantly onto healing the broken ribs he harboured. His abdomen was littered with just and it was turning a shade of violet, and well as the weird poking out edges of his ribs.

Sakura forced down the bile that was threatening to spill from her mouth. "What happened?"

"Who's that?" Sasuke said, pointing weakly to the snake-human who was battling it out with Naruto.

Sakura narrowed her eyes, and then it hit her. "Orochimaru."

The Sannin snapped his neck to look at the pink girl, eyes boring into the genin's. "Smart one, you have there, Uchiha."

"Don't touch her!" Sasuke growled, eyes flashing red.

Sakura panicked and whacked Sasuke's head. "Stop it! Turn that wretched Kekki Genkai off! You'll kill yourself!"

"Old man!" Naruto bellowed. "Over here!"

"We need to get away," Sakura whispered. "He's a fucking Legendary Sannin, even Kakashi-sensei would have trouble getting rid of him."

[Hear that, Kit? You need to go.]

[But if I get your help, I can beat him!]

[As if. You need to learn how to control my chakra first, and then learn something called Sage Mode, and you don't have the time! Your teammates will die.]

[UGH!]

Naruto dodged Orochimaru's long tongue - how disgusting is that? - before summoning some chakra from Kurama to carry his teammates. Sakura was still healing Sasuke's ribs, and Naruto deliberately didn't look at the Uchiha's stomach.

Orochimaru could've chase Team 7 since the Jinchuriki was tiring, but he was only there to mark Sasuke and while he was at it, he had tested Kakashi Hatake's students. It seems like they're much beyond the genin title, probably an advanced chunin.

He smiled freakishly to himself.

Sasuke will be mine. I'll make sure of that.

◾◽◾◽◾◽

"What's...this?" Sakura gently brushed a finger over three dots on Sasuke's neck.

Naruto winced as Sakura worked on his broken arm. "That Orochimaru dude bit Sasuke, and that's what happened. It just changed into that."