Chapter 12- BEDROOM?

My breath shifts so fast I don't even have the time to hinge any argument. I couldn't, every time I was with him, the memories surged through me without full stop, it was an unfathomable wave. And at this moment, I needed it to stop.

But before I could, he was opening the door of my bedroom and switched on the lights. It was a nightmare. I forgot I had made a gazebo zoo of my bedroom. The duvets on the bedspread was splattered across the bed like someone was trying to make a snake out of it then left it in the middle, the headboard of the brass bed was covered up in sticky notes, two pillows were lying on the floor, the tweety pillow from the lounge was in the centre of the bed, a black lace bra covering it's head. The side table was piled up with a nutella jar, a big bottle of mama earth baby cream, stacks of loose papers, colour pens and my reading glasses.

Kiyansh cocks his head. He is a clean freak, he hated even a small wrinkle in his clothes. "Old habits die hard huh? Go change." He says motioning me towards my closet.

I am so embarrassed I almost run to the closet, closing the door with a bang, I look at the full length mirror on the floor. My face is red, my nose extra red. To my defence for the past week I was disturbed and busy in writing my script and trying not to think about him.

Yes, I could work with the script part.

I nod my head in the mirror. Only, I will miss the part of me thinking about him. I turn and start to peel off the jumpsuit. Picking out my blue satin shorts with a plain old white cotton t-shirt. I take extra time moisturizing my skin with baby oil, to hamper my embarrassment. I take a deep breath and finally head out of the closet in my mickey mouse flip flops.

My eyes move to the bed, my mouth opens in shock at the clean state of it, the bedspread perfectly spread on the bed. The two pillows were up from the floor onto the wingback chair near my side table. My bra folded and kept beside it, blood rushed to my face.

The Nutella jar was nowhere in sight. The coloured pens were stacked in my doodle pen stand along with my now neatly piled loose papers. It looked like a room and my breath hitched when it fell upon Kiyansh who was trying my reading glasses, he looked like David Beckham in glasses.

"I didn't know you still used them." His olive gold cheeks turn to that pit of dimple I would willingly fall into.

"Just to ... sometimes to read." I clear my throat, my neck sweating.

"Okay" He says and picks out the glasses from his eyes handing it back to me. "Your ideas seem to be good," he says, "I like that story inspired by that quote from Victor E. Frankl 'What is to give light must endure burning.' Going to make a short film from that?"

I gasp and look at the stack of notes on the bed table, "You did not read that. It's not even completed."

"Maybe you can send her to Portico of Glory where she meets the graveyard digger instead of Abbey of Montserrat you know as symbolism. And maybe from there they set out for their journey?"

I gasp again, "Why did not I think about it?"

A hint of smile sneaks on his face, "Because I had to."

"Remove your suit jacket." I say gleefully clapping my hands.

"What!?" His eyes widen, the colour of surprise making his face a little bit red.

"Just-ughhh" I took a step and started unbuttoning his suit jacket.

"What are you doing?" He startles and starts to step back.

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes and swat his hand away holding him in a place, with a hand on his arm, it was amusing to know that it would only take only a second for him to shake me off if he wanted to, but the expression on his face said otherwise.