Chapter - 43 Blankets and Despodency?

" You are not better than Daniel Radcliffe. You don't even have blue eyes." I said lying on the bed like a cat.

" Oh but you have. And your blue eyes are much much better than his. So technically I am better than him. " He said bending down to plug in the big wire near the light brown cabinet just across from bed. My eyes fell upon his waist unwillingly he was changed into boxers and a soft white t-shirt.

I threw a pillow on my own face. What are you doing? " What does that even mean? " I said my voice muffled because of the pillow on my face.

" It means that if my wife is better than Harry. So technically I am better than him. Because you are my wife. And may I ask why are you suffocating yourself from a pillow."

I blushed and felt grateful that I was indeed stuffing my face in a pillow. The commencing music of Harry Potter started booming in the room and I chanced to look up. He was standing under the luminescent light, his brown hair looked almost golden, like a halo surrounding him. And...he was smiling at me, his dimpled smile. My heart skipped a beat, a staccato of blood flowing through my chest. He looked so beautiful, it hurt.

" Don't look at me like that? " He said with almost a red face.

" Like what? " My voice came out ragged. I cleared my throat.

His eyes sparkled, he looked like an angle. A nefarious curious threatning angle. My heartbeat thumped, my face burning with the way he was looking at me.

He didn't say anything just held out his right hand outwards towards me. Till the time I got up and was keeping my hand on his ,my body was almost shaking. He stepped forward and helped me up. My skin vibrated when his arms wrapped around my waist, we both were standing under the light. From up close, he looked even more beautiful than he was looking. And I suddenly wondered how was it ever possible for someone to look that beautiful. " Why are you frowning?" He whispered and I blushed. Because maybe I was wondering if you were a fallen angel by any chance. I didn't say anything. Couldn't say.

His eyes looked the colour of umber, with golden specks circling around. His thick lashes almost falling on his cheeks. My eyes travelled to his throat and I saw him swallowing. My heartbeat sped up a thousand miles. The voice of Harry and everything else subsiding. It was just, him and me. Us.

Without a moment, his lips fell upon mine and I groaned with their intensity. His were like burning fire. The fire which grazed through my soul like the years i yearned for him. And I kissed him back. For all the years I saw him with other girls clinging onto him. The years I felt like I would break and fall into splinters if he would go anymote closer to them. The years I.....his tounge circled my lips and without any hesitation my lips opened. He growled when i bit his bottom lip. And suddenly we were on the bed. His chest on mine. Close. But closer. Closer, my body yelled. I shook when his hand went under my t-shirt, his long fingers grazing my skin.

And my resolve to control shattered. I pushed him back with sudden strength. And his eyes widened in surprise when I rolled him on the back and I was on the top. I looked at him for a moment. His cheeks russet with blood. He eyes wide, golden sparkling through the brown. I bent down kissed him on the throat and for the first time in my life i saw him looking so so vulnerable. I had seen him sharing emotions with me but this, this was something different. My hands went under his t-shirt and he took a deep breath. My hands familiar with his hard muscles but it was as if I was touching his skin for the first time. It was so soft almost like a baby's. My hands reached to his chest through his abs and he caught my arms groaning and turning me under him again.

His lips clashed with mine and I forgot what I was doing. His hands fell upon my hip, and I felt an electric current pass through me like a sudden lightning. " We have to stop. " He whispered on my lips and my body stilled. " Otherwise I...." Before he could say anything I pushed him back with a flushed face nodding my head.