CHAPTER-30 Him & I -us.

"Morning" a rasp voice enters my ears and I groan in my sleep.

"Get up." The voice repeats, and I try to move my head, when it blasts with a pain so sharp it feels like it's been attacked by laser guns.

"What is this, why my head is dancing in tempo beat." I croak pushing my eyes open against the lights of the sun rays. Then suddenly it becomes easy as a shadow falls on my eyes.

"It's because you drank in tempo beats." My eyes slightly open and I smile when I see it's Kiyansh's shadow falling on my face. He looks like he is between sun and all the sun rays are emanating from him.

Then one by one all the memories of yesterday flashes in my head. My eyes feel like it will fall out of my pockets when I realise what I have done. I have kissed him. Oh my god. And he kissed me back. And he came to Mumbai for my premier. And Kritika jumped on my sofa and cried that she hadn't gotten her Hogwarts Letter and I and Prisha and Rohit cried with her too. And Kiyansh and Ayan had literally stuffed us into cars when we were screaming like kids who didn't want to go to school.

And I kissed him. I kissed him. I kissed him. I kissed him.

And he kissed me back.

Suddenly, the way he is seeing me becomes all different or maybe I am imagining it. But it feels like his eyes are on my lips. Or maybe my eyes are on him too much, like always.

I push him back with my arms and get up instantly. I groan when I see I am wearing his shorts and t-shirt, the same one when I stayed in his house for the night. Oh wow, so now he must be sure that I am pathetically obsessed with him. I run to the bathroom before he can say anything, the last thing I see before I close the bathroom door is his confused face.

I dare to glance at myself in the mirror and find my condition to be beyond words. It's the face of a zombie craving blood. My blue eyes have become violet due to the amount of red in my eyes. "You jumped on him!!!!" I scream whisper to myself in the mirror.

Well he jumped back. "Shut up." I knock the mirror.

"Shanvi are you okay?" Kiyansh calls me out from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah." I yell. Then put my face close to the mirror. "Okay listen we can handle this, we will change out of his clothes and not look him in the eyes." I say to myself like a diligent kindergartener. What a plan, I think with a grimace.

First step shower. I set the shower to cold and squirm when it hits my head. But after two minutes I feel the pain somewhat abating. Then I brush my teeth and open the bathroom door slightly. "Hey go to the living room. I need to change." I yell like in a voice that suspiciously sounded like Argus Filch.

A laugh comes out from the living room. "I am in the living room. Go ahead."

I peek my head out and find that he has also closed the bedroom door. Bless him, I think running to my armoire and opening it. Sprightly taking a towel out I cover myself, and change into my sundress which is blue, and covered with white tulips. Okay, now you mostly look like a human.

I smell chocolates and pancakes. What? And then without thinking I run in the living room to find Kiyansh flipping pancakes in the small joint kitchen.
I look at him and grin. "Pancakes. "

"And Coffee" he adds smiling. He is wearing a tawny coloured t-shirt with black tracks. The t-shirt obviously accentuates his eyes like he is on some Broadway stage for a play.

When he comes to the living room with coffee and pancakes and gives me a smile that reminds me of the breakfast we had the next morning after we found Charlie, I know why I couldn't stop myself from kissing him.