Intro

"Mr. Park, I have finally assigned you a new roommate." Mr. Han, our art teacher cast me a glance when me and V were standing in front of the classroom discussing the series of paintings we needed to submit for the final exam.

Great! Just great. For the past eight moths I have probably been the happiest student housing in the dormitory, the only one not troubled by any other human sharing the small apartment with me. I could have my things neatly stored wherever I liked. The couch, my ex roommate Matt had used to sleep at had been moved underneath the window what left me enough space to practice dancing in the living room. I have enjoyed the freedom so much - to listen to my playlist only, watch my series only, play my computer games only, store the paintings in the empty room - that I totally forgot the university was able to give that free living space to someone anytime.

"My life is over." I sighed leaning against the wall.

"At least you're not a winner of five international art prizes, who has his paintings hanging in MOMA and Pompidou, so Mr. Han expects a masterpiece sequence for the final exam. He will not grade anything a bit less than perfect form me, but I have never been so burnt out. Last night I was sitting in front of the empty canvas for three hours and nothing appeared. Min, can you believe?"

"Can you believe I'll have a roommate." I sighed.

"Are you two planning to take the class in the corridor?" Asked Mr. Han sticking his head out of the classroom.

"Of course not." V pulled me into the room while I was still so heartbroken.

Could I possibly make that new roommate move out after just a few days. Possibly? There was a possibility, I thought taking place in front of the canvas.

V has said there was nothing in his mind when he was staring at it lately, while in my case it has never been anything there. It was just that I have missed the last spot in the dance department for 1 point, so I was stuck here trying to make a degree as a painter. Great! And there was also that new roommate.

 Great! And there was also that new roommate