17. First talk

Yoongi shrugged changing direction walking like a penguin keeping close to building walls as if looking for a hold when I pressed my hands into my pockets following him.

There was a total silence between us, the beautiful starry night glittering above us when all the words I had wished to speak out so badly simply weren't there. Yet it felt pleasant, a domestic warmth awakening butterflies in my stomach when I was casting cautious glances towards Yoongi who was complaining in his mind on the long way up the hill and Jimin being young and delusional, forcing his old bones to take extra effort.

"There's a bench Amigo!" He pointed in the direction of the river.

I nodded keeping his slow peace towards it. Yoongi gave out a long sigh before falling on it.
There was just static of tiredness in his mind when I looked up to see a few faint stars as most were covered by the city lights.

Isn't it romantic, us here watching the stars I wished to tell sitting in some distance to him. The fresh night breeze was smooth, it was bringing smells of a freshly mowed lawn and the river.

"Do you know RM?" Asked Yoongi in a while.

"I've heard his music, he's really one of the biggest rappers of our times. Is he your idol?"

Yoongi shrugged. He was observing a spider that was crawling up the pavement.

"He will be one of the judges for a huge rap battle in Mixtape 1 club in two moths."

"Wow! Will you take part?"

Another shrug.

"I've heard he might collaborate with the winner on a song but it might be all rumors." Yoongi was still observing the spider until it hid in some grass.

"I think you should take part. You definitely have a chance." I felt hot and cold when the corners of his lips twitched up in that Mona Lisa half smile.

"Night Amigo. I need some rest." Yoongi groaned getting up walking like an old man all the way down the hill when I was sitting there watching the stars but they were soon covered by Yoongi's way, his raw voice humming a song "If you have a dream...*"

"V!"

He stopped abruptly hearing my voice. It was right after classes and I managed to catch him on the alley leading to his dormitory. Once him and Jungkook would find each other it would become impossible to interfere.

"What?" V rolled his eyes sighing loudly.

"I need to use your artier..."

"That's out of question." V turned from me.

"I need to submit a painting in three days or Mr Han will fail me. Please, Yoongi has my work room I have nowhere to work on it."

V's eyes were tossing daggers when he turned to me.

"Min you're tiring sometimes." He began to walk towards the dormitory.

"Does it mean yes?" My toes were dancing in my shoes.

Last night I returned to my room when Yoongi had fallen asleep. Today he was at school before I woke up. Was he avoiding me? Definitely. Especially as last night had proven we had nothing to say to each other.

"Come until I change my mind!" V's voice cut my thoughts that were all over Yoongi again.

The taste of his kiss returning so vividly.

I ran behind my best friend climbing the stairs to floor 3 to see Jungkook leaned against the corridor wall nonchalantly, his flirty gaze becoming fierce the moment it rested on V's figure.

"I don't like threesome's." Jungkook raised his brow.

"Ergh! Calm your hormones!" I jumped away.

V just opened the door ignoring the remarks completely.

Jungkook followed him inside when I was standing there considering what to do especially as the lip smacking sounds were highly disturbing.

"Yhym... V... Could you give me the key first?" I asked walking into his room to see him lying flat on the bed, Jungkook all over him trying to untie his belt.

"Give us 15 minutes, we will be back shortly." Jungkook giggled simulating the mailbox's voice.

"I just need the key from V then he's all yours."

V sighed again trying to push Jungkook off himself but the boy just cuddled his head in his neck nibbling on his skin until V let out a long sigh.

I felt so irrelevant in that room, freaking third wheel.

"Kookie enough. I'll get rid of the problem first." V caressed down Jungkook's chest when the boy let go rolling over the bed.

"Will be waiting with something special." He sent V an air kiss which made my friend's face turn a proud lava shade.

"Min. Let's make it quick." V rumbled through his drawer to take the rusty key for his private artier out

It was a place he has bought and redecorated by himself, his sanctuary, his kingdom, his freedom, his secret hideout. I was one of the few, wait, maybe the only one who had an idea about its existence.

"Can I take a sleeping bag and stay over there?" I asked when we were walking down the stairs.

"You will have bad dreams." Muttered V becoming nervous.

I somehow knew he hated me knowing about him and the biggest player in history dating.
Still V pretended it has been all ok between us when we took a shortcut behind a small Barbecue place that the students from campus loved more than they should. It wasn't the best barbecue place to be honest so I have been there only twice.

A narrow street was leading inside a real maze of passages and V double checked behind our backs before opening a huge metal door.

"Wait here!" He shouted running inside.

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Yoonmin's evening and V allowing Jimin to stay over at his workplace? What is he hiding in the artier?

Much <3