24. More than lovers

Yoongi collected himself back getting off the bed stumbling to a chair when my body was still screaming for release.

I freaking wished to kick him.

"Just help me out damn." I begged.

"Amigo, you're a big boy." Yoongi winked looking at me with that half smile.

Great, simply great.

"I'll never kiss you again!" I yelled getting up limping towards the bathroom.

"Wouldn't be so bad." Thought Yoongi still grinning to the images in his mind.

Was he really kidding me?

The door to the artier banged open so I lifted my head from the pillow. It has been Saturday morning and I was staying on the floor rolled up into my sleeping bag with no will to get up at all.

"Min." V's low voice filled the space.

"Maybe he's not her..." Jungkook stopped talking. "Are you keeping this here for him to see!"

I was sure he was speaking about that painting.

"He knows it all." Muttered V miserably walking towards me. "Get up Min. We're going for a trip."

"What? Where?"

"Me and Kookie are going to the seaside for the weekend and we decided to take you."

"Oh!" Was all I could utter.

"Pack your stuff." V began to collect my things as if I had already agreed.

"But... but... I didn't have breakfast."

"Kookie has prepared food we will share." V was still packing my belongings quickly so I jumped from the floor rolling the sleeping bag in, who knows what they come up with, I had to be prepared for every option, even being left in the middle of nowhere.

Still I wasn't protesting, as that crazy action could distract me from the pain and my broken heart. Stupid Yoongi could rot, I'll never kiss him again, he had my word for that.

It took five more minutes for V to pack everything and we were ready to set off. Jungkook was driving while humming some hits from the radio when I was eating sandwiches on the backseat, controlling my mind to stay at the landscapes of endless hills and highways unfolding behind the window, not that too sexy morning look Yoongi's mirror reflection was showing, his plain white t-shirt to jeans, that little messy dark blonde hair, a freaking boyfriend styling. Jimin concentrate, that lost village with just two houses and a corn field is highly interesting, highly... sexy, the way Yoongi was doing his hair rapping under his breath, definitely freestyling.

Wasn't that river in a valley romantic, authentically... artistic Yoongi checking out himself in that reflection, biting on his pulp lower lip before putting on that Mona Lisa smile... those lips tasting like evening breeze and summer rain, sweet to the point of forgetting, absolutely skillfully kissable, parting so easily under my tongue... those lips I wished to scatter my skin with stars each night, each day, to fall asleep under their taste, to wake up to the sight of their shape and full color... those lips I will never ever kiss again, no matter what. Yoongi can dream, can beg, never ever again.

"Ah!" I sighed focusing back on that endless roads, my gaze falling on V holding Jungkook's hand on the gears.

My heart spitting lava of pain, so I leaned my head against the window. Yoongi has left the bathroom pressing a demo on his computer, Soram's soft voice filling the room.

"So far away...*"

"Do you remember when you ran away from home and I was hiding you in my wardrobe but my mum somehow new?"