15. Freak

The stone on his painting still didn't look like anything while I decided to paint a few dancing poses. If Yoongi decided to pretend I wasn't existing I could do the same, couldn't I.

"Why am I here?" His rough voice came out of nowhere.

There was the image of a boy-Yoongi crying, a burning piano again. A smooth melody woke up like by pressing a record and I saw him grabbing a smaller brush scribbling down notes and lyrics on the canvas.

Being in his head for almost 24 hours I realized his whole life is music. Why was he here instead of music department? Has he missed the exam goal like me? There were so many unknowns, even though I had total access to his brain, Yoongi was a mystery to me. A mystery I wished to unfold layer by layer, hey what happened to ignoring him. I turned my head slightly watching the midday sun playing in his dark blonde hair, giving his skin a smooth tone of alabaster marble. I could paint Min Yoongi. 'What if you had seen the most beautiful sight?' Had asked V not further than a week ago. Would you be able to put it into paint, into beats, into moves. How would I dance a Min Yoongi reflected by ethereal sunlight?

"Focus. Mr Han is watching you." His rough voice filled my ears and I bounced back on the chair looking up at the teacher who was staring at me with anger.

"And where are you Mr Park?"

"Creating a masterpiece." I muttered receiving pitiful laughter from most classmates.

"By the way where is V?" Mr Han sighed.

"Getting laid on a kitchen counter."

"Mr Park. That's inappropriate!" Mr Han raised his voice.

"Yet it's the truth." I grinned holding his gaze.

"That means double detention." He turned from me when I felt a wince inside.

Maybe I shouldn't have said it but I was so mad, I wanted to get back on V.

"Yoongi! Yoongi wait!"

He stopped in the middle of the corridor taking the headphones off watching me with a tired expression. The moment the class has ended he just left and I needed to sprint behind to catch up on him.

"What?"

"How can I stop this?" I asked looking him into the eyes.

He just held my gaze.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Stop pretending!" I approached him when his whole body tensed.

The scene of me pressing him to the practice room wall and parting his lips with mine began to play in his head. I felt tingling, pleasant goosebumps at the idea that I was indeed able to turn him on, make him anxious, willing, in need.

I moved even closer stopping in that small distance that gave me new waves of excitement. If we hadn't been in the middle of the school I would have kissed him again.

"How can I stop it?" I asked lowering my voice, leaning to his ear when he jumped back.

"You're creepy Amigo." He shook his head passing me before turning around and leaving in a hurry while his mid was suddenly playing images of us kissing in the middle on that corridor. I chuckled to myself as I had a small advantage over him now, one I could possibly use in my favor. No matter how strong he would be denying it we both knew there was some hidden fire drawing us to each other.

Yoongi was crying, the worst thing was I couldn't find him as he was facing some gray piece of concrete the whole time. He was crying because of me, because of the helplessness of his attraction he hated so much, the images of him yelling at me, punching me, then coming back to kiss me, to tear off my clothes were mixing with that small boy sobbing over the burning piano.

"You will do exactly what I'll tell you to do, freak!" A man in all black was cornering Yoongi in a narrow backstreet.

"I don't..." his tone wasn't confident at all.

"I know each of your thoughts, each of your secrets." The man punched him then made him look up again. "Freak you will pay me a living."

Yoongi just lowered his head, the image of him wishing to push a knife into the man's belly fading into string onto that gray concrete again.

"Why? Freaking why?" He whispered rubbing his face. "Not again. I won't survive it for the second time..."

"Jimin!" I turned around abruptly woken up from Yoongi's mind. "You've forgot your clothes."

It was Jungkook who just slammed a plastic bag on the bench next to me.

"Jungkook would it be possible for me to stay at yours for a while?" I asked.

"No, last night was once in a lifetime favor. I'm not going to be nice to you ever again, mind it." Jungkook grinned widely.

I saw a lot of deeply red hickeys and bite marks along him neck he wasn't even trying to cover.

"I heard you can make girls bend easily, guess a lot would house you over for a tiny pleasant favor." Jungkook winked. "So bye."

He left down the hallway running to the clique of friends that was following him everywhere like some members of a cult. I sighed taking the bag and my backpack. Yoongi didn't want to be found so I decided to concertante on my own thoughts feeling a bit guilty for watching his so shamelessly.

Maybe Jungkook was right, maybe I should forget Yoongi, find a nice girl and live like before I had met him, an unbothered careless life of a young man who is just hooking up for fun. With that thought in mind I decided to go back to the dorm, make myself fine before Yoongi comes back then claim the discos partying till sunrise.

 With that thought in mind I decided to go back to the dorm, make myself fine before Yoongi comes back then claim the discos partying till sunrise

Thank you for your feedback. What do you think about Yoongi's past and him ignoring Jimin? What about Jimin willing to forget Yoongi? Will he be able to do so?

Much <3