4. Mixtape 1

I took the phone out of my jeans pocket pressing V's number. No answer. Great. Was he out somewhere trying to land a cute boy or to find inspiration for a painting. That vision lifted a part of the tension so I walked back to the main alley sitting down on a bench dialing Soram's number.

Me, her and V were, let's say a small clique, the girl with the angelic voice who was the queen of vocal department somehow fitted to our rough personalities.

She picked up after the ninth signal. There was loud music in her background.

"Soram, hi, could I possibly come over. I need a place to stay for the night, I can sleep on the floor no problem." I started when her laughter filled my phone.

"Min, what about V?"

"Not answering calls, not in his dorm. I have no idea where to find him."

"I'd gladly help you out but I'm with Ewa at a party. You would never believe who has invited us. Jungkook." Her tone became excited.

Jungkook really? The biggest asshole on the planet. Oh wait, just in Art University. Of course any girl would let me spend the night on a street for Jungkook.

"Be careful, please." I begged Soram as the last think I wanted was for my friend to end up with a broken heart.

Was she really fancy to land on the extremely long list of Jungkook's one night stands? What was it about that guy anyway everyone wanted?

Only because he was the most famous student in vocal department and freaking rich they didn't need to run behind him and dance to each of his finger snaps. Ok, I have had one night stands too, but I was far from being a bad guy like him. I wasn't doing it for the thrill, the challenge or a reputation, no, I was sometimes feeling lonely and drunk, needy, just willing to hold another human in my arms. Maybe I was lying to myself and I was as much of an asshole as Jungkook.

"Min, are you there?" Asked Soram.

"Yes."

"Go to a club called Mixtape 1. It's right across our favorite disco. There are some rap battles there, some famous producers come from time to time to look for future stars. I'm recommending it to you as it's highly interesting. Last night I have met a new rapper there, he has proposed me a collaboration, said he needs a vocalist for the chorus."

"Soram, you are too amazing to just sing for some underground rappers."

I was worried more and more about my two best friends. What was only happening to them?

"Min if you'd hear that guy. He came on stage, dethroned everyone. After his performance no one dared to go up there. That is pure talent. Maybe he will be there tonight... Ewa is coming, good luck." She ended the call when I was sitting in the alley unable to believe I really had nowhere to go.

The sounds of the music were blending in after the third drink. I must have looked like a guy on the edge as the bartender never asked any questions just came to refill my glass whenever it was empty.

"Amigo, you look bad." That freaking voice popped out of nowhere again.

"Get out of my mind. It's enough that you're in my flat." I muttered in my thoughts turning my head slightly to see him sitting there in that reindeer pajama with that smile.

A second later a girl in a very tight black dress that must have as well been a size of a handkerchief walked through him, as he has never been there. It was just the tiredness, too many drinks, a man on the edge, a mind on the edge.

"Haven't I seen you somewhere?" She leaned at the bar very close to me.

"No."

"Oh, I bet I did, definitely in my wild dreams." She leaned to my ear brushing her lips over it in a wet way.

Was that a pick up line, my mind was too tortured to process.

"Ummmm..." What could I say.

That my best friend disappeared, my other best friend was out on a party trying to be laid down by freaking Jungkook, while I... yes couldn't even go back to the dormitory as he was there - my roommate. You know, pretty girl, he's that guy with a voice like polished silver or sand seeds in the wind. That Mona Lisa simile, who freaking knows what it means, but it's so damn attractive you'd like to... yeah... whatever.

"Come dance. We will get familiar then go to your place." The girl pulled me from my chair.

My legs didn't want to carry me much, the vision was upside down as we were dancing on the freaking ceiling. Her hands tangled in my hair. Her tongue was giving mine extra pressure. I just pulled her closer, kissed harder until I needed to take a breath.

There was him again, dancing right next to me, reindeer pajama and penguin socks, moving his hands weirdly completely off the beat.

"Are you ok?" The girl laughed pulling me back on her lips. "So let's go to yours I can't wait to have it all." Her fingertips were gliding over my chest, I felt how she was checking out the line of my abs under my t-shirt.

"Let's go to Mixtape 1 club first." I proposed shocking myself.

Thank you for reading this story

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about the way Jimin's friends are acting? What about his idea to spend the night? What will happen in Mixtape 1 club?

Much <3