14. That annoying couple

I knew he was aware of me watching his thoughts, his fingers reaching towards the keyboard then stopping. Yoongi gave out another massive sigh then turned the computer off walking to that used bed Matt had been sleeping at for two years.

I heard Yoongi groaning when he lied down.

"Don't think I'm doing it for you, just for that poor guy who's sleep deprived and will pass me a blue eyes when you wake him up again." Muttered Yoongi in his mind lying down, wrapping himself up into my favorite blanket. Really has he ever heard about property.

It became quiet as Yoongi's mind was replaying our kiss, me nearing, cornering him at the wall, the odd perspective of my face. Great, couldn't he really find a different thing to reminiscent as I was wide awake now unable to calm down my heavy heartbeat.

I knew he will torture me to punish me for what I did. Was there a way out of his head, probably not. Maybe I could find that ex boyfriend of his and ask if at some point he has stopped to whiteness this madness.

Couldn't we be like V and Jungkook, just a normal couple having fun?

Couple? Was I really imagining this thing could lead to something more than me going insane and asking for professional help?

The silence was buzzing in Jungkook's living room and I realized Yoongi has fallen asleep as there was just static in my mind, only my own thoughts present.

How will I live now? How will I concentrate on classes? Could I ask Jungkook to house me for a time being to be as far away from Yoongi as possible? So many questions without an answer.

Would anyone believe me, at least V, V was weird enough to get it, right?

I should rest, should use that few hours until Yoongi wakes up to refresh my mind. Maybe V was right, I should get a proper sleep, so I just closed my eyes.

The sun has been high on the sky when I woke up the next day. Great I have definitely missed morning lectures. I needed a few seconds to realize where I am and why.

"Park Jimin?" Yoongi's puzzled voice made me fall off the couch and land flat on the floor, while hitting my foot against the coffee table. "How should I know?"

"I thought you are roommates?" This time it was Mr Han speaking.

"Never noticed." Yoongi shrugged concentrating back on his painting of a stone.

"When you see him tell him I'm awaiting him in my office. I have spoken to the school board about a special detention program for him."

What? No? That was impossible! I was rubbing my throbbing ankle trying to collect myself from the floor.

"That Amigo has a tough life." Yoongi chuckled. "And a nice butt." He finished in his mind.

That was really enough. I was so fed up with the day just a few minutes after waking up I could go to sleep right away, but my stomach made a loud groan. Ok, I could visit Jungkook's kitchen first.

Limping on my left leg I made my way down the living room, through a wide corridor to an opened door. I was about to enter but some rumbling inside made me stop. V was sitting on the counter with both legs around Jungkook's waist while he was kissing the boy passionately, his hands making a mess off Jungkook's hair when I stopped in the door frame with my jaw dropped.

V's moan filled the kitchen when Jungkook began to grind on him pushing him to the cupboards while leaving red marks down his neck. V was definitely flying into another dimension trying the hardest to get rid of Jungkook's t-shirt, pulling it up, throwing through the room, his moans becoming quicker until his half opened eyes fell on me.

"Kookie! Kookie stop." He pulled Jungkook's head up by his hair receiving a few sloppy pecks on the way.

"What." Jungkook's voice was raspy.

"Min." V pointed his head.

"Shit." Jungkook swore taking a loud breath in.

"Don't disturb yourself guys, I'll just... take a few things out of the fridge and disappear."

My face must have been burning when I tiptoed to the fridge grabbing the first things I could reach.

"Cockblocker." Whispered V biting Jungkook's earlobe when I left the kitchen quickly feeling cold shivers all over my back.

Really these two were unbearable. Fury was burning in my stomach when I made myself a few quick sandwiches then found my trainers which were still a bit wet after the pouring skies last night and left the house. I finished the sandwiches on my way to Uni, bumping into Jin from orchestra on the huge staircase.

"Hi." I muttered but he simply ignored sending me a face as if I have murdured his whole family.

Just a few minutes later I put my head into Mr Han's classroom receiving a very bad look from him.

"This counts as absent Mr Park." He said.

"I know."

What was here to discuss, everything was better than being called names by your best friend who was busy, yes getting laid. Even that prepared detention couldn't bother me much now when I slipped on the chair behind my canvas casting a quick glance Yoongi's way, which he completely ignored.

 Even that prepared detention couldn't bother me much now when I slipped on the chair behind my canvas casting a quick glance Yoongi's way, which he completely ignored

Thank you so much for your support. What do you think about Yoongi stopping his work on music for Jimin to be able to sleep and Jimin's morning encounter with Taekook?

Much <3