hallucination's

peters p.o.v

i sighed as i looked at the tower where mr.stark left the lab and leaned my head against the door of the roof and sighed i wonder if, *sigh* i wonder what would have happened if mr.stark wasn't inside that barn that night would, would he have made the sacrifice? would i have gotten closer to mr.stark? instead of just going to Germany? and turning down the avengers initiative? (it will make sense later okay just stick with me) would things....would things have changed? i looked down at my bag then at the building ned is so going to kill me for getting caught (mr.stark looking over the window). i took my bag and looked at the edge of the roof well...its now or never i slid down with one hand the other holding the bag with the suit and decided to wear it its faster to swing there but harder to avoid the hate *sigh* mr.stark will probably be back at what? 7:00pm? till morning that man never sleeps *scoff*

i wore the suit and headed to neds apartment

*time skip (name it)*

"seriously ned?" i whispered upside down on the window trying to open it who? who closes the window when they know that they have a friend that crawls through it...okay that sounded very weird*sigh* i knocked at the window and couldn't

"hey ned! pssst! ned open up" *knock knock*

"nED! nED its m-waaa----!!" i turned around and looked down and and....theirs there's a blow dart in my buttcheak there is a blOw dArT in my BUttChEEk thats not normal! and with that i fell and passed out.

 tony's p.o.v

i sighed as i entered the meeting but stopped mid-way when i saw who's inside

"family Reunion? i suppose?" i looked at cap

"your late" i smirked at that

"what? never heard of respect your elderly's capsical? i had to where something nice for you" he rolled is eyes at that i'm saving that as a score one its a win

"so.." i looked around at the empty table and leaded forward "where is the rest of the team?"

"*sigh* agent ramadoff-" what the? "-imma stop you right there youve known her for what 6 7 years fury and you still dont call her by her name? *low whisle* how long till you call me by my name caus ei sure as hell will probably loose my sanity being called mr.stark for years"

"*huff as i was saying-"

"but mr.stark you never lost your sanity talking to me" i turned my head around so fast for a second i thought it might snap, and looked at where the voice was coming from it was younfg so no doubt a kid i looked around the room and confirmed my suspicions  that same kid that i saw on the roof top and now that i look closer he-isn't that the kid that died on the news? the one that spider-man killed? what the-? is this what fury called us in for?

"fury...why are you keeping a dead kid?" with that he turned around and gave me an indeculous look

"what the hell are you talking about stark?" i glared at that he's right next to him! and he expects us not to acknowledge him?! like hell we arent did fury stoop this low to kidnap a kid and blame his death on spider-man? 

" what im talking about is the dead kid right next to-" i turned from fury and i pointed at where the kid was, key word was i winded my eyes when he was gone  i sucked in a breath as i realized i was hallucinating....i was hallucinating a random dead kid pepper going to kill me for not sleeping right if she finds out about this

"tony....are you okay?" i let out a breath no nope nu uh im am not okay im seeing dead kids

"ya ya im totally fine why wouldn't i be?" i put my legs on the table in a relaxed position when that was anything but what i was feeling

"ah ha, as i was saying before i was interrupted, spider-man, he was seen 20 minutes ago swinging around queens, we sent Wilson to capture him, and is currently bringing him into custody you 2 will we charged with interrogating him.

peters p.o.v

i woke up to fresh air breeze hitting my face i wanted to keep sleeping it was so nice but when i realized theirs this weird pressure on my right foot so i open my eyes and my heart drops 

"GET OFF ME YOU OVER SIZED BIRD!!"