They are born!!

The smell of delicious foods once again filled the Kings mansion. As the Queen cooks her husband's favourite foods. The doorbell rang letting her know that he is home.

"Honey, the foods smells marvelous, as always", he compliments as he wrap his arms around her huge belly.

She smile and singingly replys "thankyou husband dearest, and it's all for you and (patting her bump) your champ".

He chuckled and turns her around, leaning in for a kiss and bends down to his knees and kiss her bump, as he whispers "hey champ daddy's home, come home soon".

They were expecting a baby soon, waiting for their baby to come to the world and complete the family.

Everything was perfect, yet the thing that Christer King feared was bloodshed that can occur in his perfect built family, he feared that somebody will try to imperfect this perfect family and that he won't be able to protect it all because of the thing he does for living.

For fucking sake he was a Mafia not just any Mafia but the world most wanted Mafia to be exact. And for that he needed a successor to continue his bloodline. Somebody who can bring order into the Mafia World, somebody who can bring and end to the Red Mafia.

Christer did not grew up with parents love all he ever had was Roy and Nancy and now he wanted to have his own family with his own empire to run. He frowns as he thinks about it, he looks up as soft hands cupped both his cheeks, he wakes up from his thinking just to stare the brown eyes of his beloved.

Because of his thinking he did not even noticed his wife had bend down to his level eyeing him, she was also frowning over her husband's worry frown, "Baby everything's gonna be fine, don't stress to much you are gonna be a great dad and trust me you will be able to protect us".

Her personality's always make Him weak to the point of death, gosh how much he loved his wife, out of all the mafia things that had happened to him finding his other half was the best that happen to him.

"Honey how do you do it ?" he inquires.

She wrinkle her eyebrows " about what ?"

He chuckled at her confused state holding her up and staring at her, "I mean to say how are you able to know every single thing of my thoughts?".

She laugh out loud, "I just know, now go away the maids are getting uncomfortable with you around go and freshen up the dinner will be ready soon".

He smirks at her response looking around just to find all the maid whispering among themselves and turn to her and his smirks widened at his wife's blushing face.

"Babygirl I don't care, even if the whole world stares I am not gonna stop my affection for you, and about getting freshen up..Care to join me? Even if I am a Mafia and earn alot I still need to think about saving money on the bills of water, right??"

He laugh out loud as his wife hit him on his chest with a red face and push him away from the kitchen away form the maids who now were chuckling among themselves over their bosses affection towards his wife.

After the small commotion the couple parts way to their own business, the wife continue to cook trying to avoid any questions thrown by the maids.

After 20 Minutes

They were having a sweet time having their dinner when out of nowhere a gunshot startle the house.

Roy came running inside "boss we are under attack, the Red Mafia attacked".

Christer stood up taking his gun under the dinning table "fuck this men, Roy get the MEN ready, (he turns around to his wife, who was now looking at him as she holds her bump with a pained and panick face).

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I think the baby is on the way",she exclaimed.

"What a bad timing champ", he cruse under his breath.

"What did you say?" his wife said angrily.

"Nothing baby, nothing. Ava take Nancy to the safe room, while I handle this bastards".

He looks down on his wife,"Baby you go with Ava and the nurse, she is trained and knows what to do, while I take care of the problem".

She looks up with tears, "you are gonna be okay, right?"

He looks at her weirdly, "Baby you know me so well, I promise to bring myself in one piece now be a good girl and follow Ava".

He kissed her forehead as Ava the head maid takes Nancy's hand. He turns to go out but turns and smile at his wife.

"Baby you are so strong, iloveyou", he says.

"I know now shut-up and finish the problem and be back soon, love you too", he said giving him a small smile.

As the wife cries out in pain in the safe room, the husband shots the bastard who tried to destroy his perfect built life.

"How dare you? You thought I was distracted, if my wife wasn't in labour I swear I would have torture you to dead, its the timing that has saved you and has given you a slow dead".

After all the blood shooting he turns to walk out but is shoot by the bastard Donnel on his left leg. He was about to shoot again but he was slow as Chris men shoot Donnel until no place was free from hole anymore.

Roy came towards his boss handing him his phone. "Boss Nancy is on the line, I think we should hurry sounds like she is about to kill Everyone in the room".

Chris laughs out and takes the phone mumbling some incoherent words about Nancy's anger, "yes honey, how is it going?"

He spoke as he starts to walk into the safe room, "don't fucking honey me trust me if you are not here in 1 minute trust me I am never letting you put your future generations under in me Ever again".She shouts her lungs out.

Chris types in the safe codes and enter the room only to find his wife legs apart and her clinging to the pillow for her dare life and a maid holding the phone to her ear and Ava trying her best to control her anger, "Honey Nacy, I am here" looking down at his expensive Watch, "and that in 5 Mintues", he walks towards his wife holds his wife hand kiss her forehead.

Nancy huffed in a relief to see her husband all ok but soon frowns with the injured leg and the immense pain that is under her legs it was now making her feel dizzy and all weak.

"Nancy dear please push harder, I can see the head already...one last hard push!!" Ava cries out.

"Aaaaaaaggggggghhhgrrrrrr" Nacy cries out holding a death grip on Chris hands and alas!! the awaited moment finally came when they heard a child cry ( idk how to write a baby's cry).

The room is silent, only the baby cries can be heard everyone finally huffed a breath of relief and happiness.

Ava turn towards them holding the baby "it's a Boy!!" she exclaimed. And everyone knows that he is born, the one to rule the Mafia world was born to the World!!

(Fast forward to 4 years)

Austin was growing up well with all the intense training. He was handling well all his parents plan to bring an order to the Mafia world was finally beginning to show signs. Austin was more intelligent of what his age mates were. He showed no signs of fear all his blood cells screams Authority. And darkness gripping in him was becoming bigger and bigger.

Meanwhile on the other part of the world, in a hospital was a couple fighting the labour pains and soon a child cries is heard and alas!! The Light was Born.