The Date

A knock on the door at 7 sharp and I found myself waving bye to June and greeting whoever was behind the door.

But to my dismay, that arrogant Man for sure knew how to trigger my anger. Oh for the love of heavens, he have the guts to send somebody else to escort me. Ha, you are going to have a hard time dealing with me.

“Hello Ms Grey I presume, I shall be escorting you tonight”. Said the bulky man dress in a Suit making him look like those bodyguards we see in the overly dramatic Movies.

I nodded my head as a yes and tried smiling politely, as I don't want to come off rude to this humble Man.

He open the door for me and I got in.

We have been riding the car for like 15 minutes or so and I felt out of place, I am not a person who can stay silent the whole ride. Come-on who,even does that!!

“So Mr driver you never told me your name?” I asked.

He look at me through the front mirror, he looks shock for a second but suddenly calms himself and said, “I am not supposed to disclose that, ma'am”.

I shot my eyebrows up..Well that was well AWKWARD, the ride went on like that until I reached my destination, me asking him questions to which he would give a short reply and sometimes no replies at all.

“You may walk from here, the receptionist knows what to do” Mr driver told me and rush out.

Uh–uh. Okay, so I am standing alone on a  lavish Restaurant grounds looking like someone had just dump me on an Alien planet.

Aissh, I should just ditch this dinner date and go back home, while wearing my comfortable Pajamas, filling my belly with foods and relaxing with a good Netflix show.

But Jun's words of hearing Austin out for once made me unsecond my thoughts.

Hufff, here goes nothing, I went inside and dam—mmmn if the outside looked fabulous then the inside were just Mind-blowing.

I took my first step in, and went towards the receptionist.

“Hello ma'am, how may I help you?”, ask the lady in front. With the antiques of a proper management skills.

I gave a genuine smile, “umm I am here for a dinner date, the reservation may be under Mr King”, I hopefully replied.

To which her eyes widen and she hurriedly tap the button near her. A man who looks like the Manger came rushing towards me and he escort me to the booth.

As I was walking I could see the stares of the people, for sure judging me for being out of place.

Little did she knew they were staring at her for her beauty and the power of alluring given by her.

The manager took me to a more quite and isolated area and I wonder if he knew where he was going. Every step I take I feel my stomach filled with a wierd electrifying shocks and I wonder if I can take anymore of it.

“Here is your booth, enjoy the night Mrs King” he tells me and turn away.

Mrs King eeeh when did I became Mrs King. Before I could clarify his misunderstanding the door to the booth open and there stood the Man of my Heart and My my the reason behind my every anger issue.

We stood there, no words spoken, I noticed he was dressed in a fine suit which for sure must have cost a fortune, he was neatly dress not even a single wrinkle could be detected.

I look up and look at his eyes filled with a new kind of glint and I felt lost, yet again I am reminded of all the betrayal and I cleared my throat rather in an unladylike way. And raise my eyebrows up.