Remind me never to give you tulips ever again!!!

I rush home like my ass was on fire, I unlock my door, guess June isn't home yet, I went straight to the kitchen and open the fridge, took one bottle of cold water and drank it hastily.

Leaning my back on the wall I close my eyes, and put my hand on my heart which was beating faster then it's normal rate, I felt a tear roll down my cheeks.

Following the trail of the wall I sat down on the floor of my kitchen, weeping for the man I have waited for years to come back.

A part of me felt relief yet apart of me felt annoyed. I have waited for this day, yet the feeling for him to also feel the pain was stronger.

“Austin” I mumble his name over and over again. My stomach felt so abnormal.

It had being 10 years and she didn't except to meet him in such condition. Him just popping out and suprising her was not on her plan. After so many years she still felt the same old feelings.

He had grown into a Man now and she wonder if he belonged to  somebody else. She was scared that her Wait has been long and that he would have forgotten her.

She had trust only a handful of people since her life tragic turn. She trusted Him first and Loved him first and he just left, she was scared to love again. No one notice for she had hidden her pains so well...

Austin reminded her a part of her life she wanted to forget yet all those were something so precious she won't want to forget.

June came home late that night.

The light was not on and she thought Stacey had gone to bed but Stacey had been scared of dark since her tragic incident so she had the tendency to open all the light in the house and wait for June. But everything was all opposite only the living area and the kitchen lights were on.

She went inside and saw Stacey crouch down, her head on her folded arms, laying still.

“Stay's, what's wrong” June concern voice and comfort hand could be felt on Stacey's cold shoulder.

I look up and a tear fell down my eyes, she looked shock yet she immediately hugged me. Patting me again.

“he– is back Jun, Austin—is back” Satcey stuttering to June and she needed no repeatation for June had heard clearly.

June was happy yet angry, but she knew this is the best news. If he is back then Satcey will be happy again.

Stacey had always tried to be strong despite her smile she had all brokenness hidden. She had cried for the first time in 10 years and June was happy she was no more bottling up.

June knew her friend was not crying for Him alone but for all the reminders and for all the Waiting she had done for his arrival.

Austin on the other hand was hopeless as what to feel. He knew it was going to be hard for him to approach her. He had broken her trust and that will be the first thing he will do to mend there relationship. And he just knew how to start off.

She was His with her or without her permission. But he wanted this to be perfect unlike his mess up life was. He wanted to let her feel she had a choice rather then take this as an obligation.

I have been sleeping in my room for the last three days mopping around my room and bathroom.

Yet since the incident everyday at 7 sharp the door bell rings a men knocks the door and delivers a bouquet of White Tulips-which signifies ask for forgiveness, with a card attach to it, the first card read:

CARD 1

I AM BACK!!
AND I AM SORRY.
.
.
.
LOVE,
KING.