The New Chapter of Life.

8 years later...

Cheers and clanging of glasses could be heard from the King's Mansion, as the smells of rich perfumes spreads around the Mansion.

Women dressed in fine clothing stood elegantly, whereas the men dressed in their expensive tux's, guns on their backs trying to look and intimidate each other.

Mafias' around the world had gathered for the ordination of the next Mafia King. Everyone had heard of how Christer King had trained his son for this day.

They have heard stories of how the boy alone is fit to stand alone and fight the precarious fights of all.

They have heard how he is fit enough to look in the eye of the dead and not feel a single ounce of fear- as if that was not enough to show the ability of a true King, they have also heard how he was sinfully blessed with body of a godlike, tall, and well built was he, blessed by the look of a person who can captured ones heart in a beat, but that was all rumours no one has seen how he was and what they have heard are all lies.

Tonight all those who have heard about him were gonna witness him and not die for anyone who has seen him were no more alive. Everyone in the room where curiously and patiently waiting for him.

Yet they undetermined thier thoughts as they think and thought, how a 12 year old boy be intimidating for FUCK sake he was just a Kid!!

And soon the door to the main hall opens and the most awaited moment came and lets say that the rumours made no justice of how he was...he was far better and much more then what the rumour had described him to be. Now they all knew better then lift a finger up.

As he sat on his throne, everyone around him showed respect and fear.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Whereas in a dark and hard ground laid a little girl of 8 crying for her loss, she was broken, not only that, she was filled with heartache and fear.

Fear of those masked men who had taken her parents life in front of her, she wondered why she is the one who they are not inflicting any harm on her as she lay and thought of it.

She is reminded of how the masked men stood so proud after crashing her parents car, the men turn towards her and grips her by her hair, pain erupts all over her head and she was starting to fell dizzy, eyes filled with tears, tears of pain and sorrow.

I stood still eyes filled with tears my mouth in a frown the man stood near me and I look up and question him,
"what did my mama and papa do?" crying hysterically.

The man who has her in a tight grip holds her harder and the man who stood near her bends himself and look in her eyes,
"You see little girl, I had to do it but don't worry we wont kill you, after we leave then the policemen will come and all you need to do is tell the police exactly what happened and when they ask you who did it, say it was the Red-Mafia leader and his goons, remember 'the Red-Mafia' alright, be a good girl. Will meet you soon again, that is if you survive", He said patting my head with a dangerous smirk and they left.

Soon I find myself running towards the car I tried opening the driver seat door, my papa was motion-less and I feared that life had given up on him.

I turn and went to my mama side and thank god the door of the car opens I shakes my mother trying to wake her up. She wakes up groaning in pain, her gaze softening as she looks towards me and a faint smile on her lips. My mother slowly brought her hands to my crying face, trying to wipe the tears that had roll down my cheeks whispering, "everythings gonna be aright", and telling me not to cry.

"Smile", is what my mother whispered and breath her last, in the dark and lonely place I stood alone, shaking my lifeless mother, crying for the heavens to hear my cries.

As if like the cloud felt pity for me, pour down the rain– harsh and violent were it. I was englufed in pain and sorrow and that night rain began my best-friend trying to wipe away my tears.

In the distance I hear the sirens coming nearer and nearer bringing me back to the reality.

The fact that I am all alone, and the fact that I am orphan hits me hard.

The police arrive took Stacey to the ambulance, the doctor examines her and the police ask her what happened and she shared everything she knew of to them.

Stacey was left alone on the ambulance, her eyes wondering around the police doing there works pictures of the car and her parents were being click.

She was silent all alone she stood up, went near her parents body kneel down, she once again felt her eyes prickle with tears.

Her ears soon pick out what the policemen were talking about, they were discussing about the whole Mafia thing something alone the line of 'Red-Mafia' and the King's Mafian. She was downcast until she heard her named being mention they were talking about her:

"We need to take her to the orphanage, none of her relative are ready to take her in", Said the one policeman and I was once again felt with sorrow so I ran.

I ran form the conversation, I ran from the scene, I ran from the pain, deep into the forest, I keep on running where my feets lead me to. Until I fell down and my knee sting form the hit, I look down and it was bleeding I cried again. For an 8 years old I am crying a lot for a day.

I was crying until I heard a crack of leaves I turn around I found a shadow at that moment my heart literally stop for a moment and I did what everyone does when they are frighten, I let out a scream until the shadow neared me and covered my mouth,
I was mumbling incoherent words.

He bend down to my level and I saw the bluest eyes and I found myself drowning in the eyes of the stranger.

"Stop crying, I am not going to hurt you, beautiful girls don't cry", said the voice of the blue eye .

And somehow I found it comforting.
_________________________________________________

Hello lovelies,

Vote and comment your suggestions!!