Who are you?

Austin pov....

I have been trying to sleep but I can't, the wanting to see my little girl was overwhelming me and I just can't get the thought out of my head of that figure I saw today.

I feel guilty for even thinking about another woman rather then my Angel.

I was planning to settle my problems first and search for her but I know it, that once I am here the want to see her and claim her won't go away. This is the reason Alex had tease me about.

Deciding against it, I took my phone and dial a number that I just knew where I will not be disappointed.

"Information on the details I am going to send you". I said once the call was picked.

"hello to you too Mr boss, you and your demands. Have you checked the time, god King it's 3:48 am" replied Zack groaningly.

Zack is the best hacker I have, he does all the hacking for our Mafia works. He is known as Black in the Mafia world. He also works for my company in the IIT department. I know he was reackless but I know his capabilities so I had to.

I must be mad for asking him this he never does any hacking without knowing any reason.

I send the details which consisted of her name and age.

"Name: Satcey Grey, Age: 18, why do you need details on a girl. Gosh don't tell me you are into minors or are you in human trafficking NOW !!" he sounded horrific but I know he has a smirking face at the moment.

"shut up, you know I won't hesitate to put some bullets on your body, you know me well so don't taste my patience. I want the information by this afternoon" I replied arrogantly.

"ha King you and your empty threads, I know you need me so I can't die, give me more time, this takes aton of time how am I supposed to search for the girl in this short notice, aisssh".

"JUST DO IT, Zack I won't repeat again. You are becoming very friendly for my liking. Okay here is the thing you want to know about my Little Girl right?? So do it without any complaint." I replied and ended the call, that will do the trick he had once heard me and Alex discussing about my Little girl and he have been a pain in an Ass since then asking about Mrs King.

Ha I like that 'Mrs King'. I smirk to myself. "soon love soon I am coming to you".

Time-ticking(11:59)
.
.
.
.
.
5
4
3
2
1
Konck)))...Knock)))...

Finally, I huffed in relief and mumble a come in...

"Boss, I got it, you have all the info's here", Zack replied entering my office along with Alex my right-hand, he is the son of Roy, my father's right-hand.

Zack handed me a yellow envelope, I took and tore and analyse through the report and I was impressed on how my little girl has grown up to.

Waist length brown hair, her face so perfectly shaped, her eyes that gave away her innocence, her lips so plumpy and pink making me want to have to taste it, her body perfectly shaped right for me to embrace her in my big arms. In short she has grown up to be a goddess.

I smirk and went through her reports,
» Name: Satcey Grey.

» Age: 18.

»Student at Sicily University.
-1st year

»Works at Drink Sip Cafe (part-time)