You Must Not Use It Against Me!

Jiang Yuning was not afraid of being the subject of the public’s rumors or criticism as she was already accustomed to taking the fall. However, Lu Jingzhi on the other hand was a fine and distinguished man. If he got into a relationship with her, wouldn’t she be hindering his future?

Lu Jingzhi let go of Jiang Yuning’s chin and whispered in her ear with a low voice that made her heart skip a beat. “That is not something that you should be worried about.”

She was not worried, but she was extremely curious.

She never had to worry about the Lu family.

“I just meant—” Jiang Yuning laughed and tried to brush it off. “I believe that you are very busy…”She wanted to just get through the first night.

“Yes, I am very busy indeed but—” Lu Jingzhi said as he stared right into Jiang Yuning’s eyes. “I still have time for you.”

Jiang Yuning was completely caught off guard. She was not a match for an opponent like Lu Jingzhi indeed.

Fine, if it had to be tonight then so be it. She had already been in the entertainment industry for so many years. There had to be a way to deal with him.

In fact, Jiang Yuning was still hoping that she would have a stroke of luck. After all, Lu Jingzhi was such a cold and mysterious man, and therefore, he should have very high expectations. Surely, he would not force himself on her.

However, Jiang Yuning knew that she was finished as soon as she entered his villa because when she was standing at the entrance of the villa, he had already carried her up in his arms and brought her straight into the bedroom.

“Wait! Wait!” Jiang Yuning suddenly shouted as she put her hands around Lu Jingzhi’s neck and started stroking his throat gently. “Don’t you want me to take a shower first?”

Lu Jingzhi stare at the woman in his arms and he instantly knew that she was up to some sort of trick. He straightened his body and put her down and said, “Alright, go.”

Jiang Yuning held her clothes tightly together and then skipped to the bathroom. However, when she was about to close the bathroom door, she heard Lu Jingzhi’s low voice commanding, “You will shower while I watch.” Jiang Yuning gasped in shock and then quickly changed her mind. “Forget it, I don’t feel like showering anymore. Why don’t we light a candle for a more exciting atmosphere?”

Lu Jingzhi grabbed hold of Jiang Yuning’s wrist and looked her in the eye. “Do you really think that a man would let you go so easily just because you keep trying to delay it?”Jiang Yuning watched as Lu Jingzhi slowly unbuttoned his shirt. She quickly put her arms around his neck without any hesitation and whispered in his ears, “I have always liked you.”

Lu Jingzhi was unfazed and he continued staring at her coldly.

“I have liked you since I was a child. I am serious. I am not lying to you. Therefore, I do not want us to start off so terribly.”

She liked him? Then why did she remain as Lu Zongye’s fiancée for so many years?

Lu Jingzhi did not believe her words.

However, he still let go of her and immediately walked out of the bedroom without saying anything.

Jiang Yuning sat down on the bed and heaved a huge sigh of relief. She took a gamble and fortunately for her, Lu Jingzhi’s character was exactly the same as before. He was always doubtful about anything that came too easily to him.

After so many things have happened, she might end up being Lu Zongye’s sister-in-law. Things were starting to get interesting.