It Was Not Delicious but It Was Special

Lu Zongye could not help but tremble when he saw Lu Jingzhi walking through the front door. He did not even dare to speak anymore.

“If I hear you badmouthing the Jiang family one more time, you can pack your bags and get out of this family. Second Uncle might not know how to teach you properly, but I will not hold back on educating you.”

Everyone present at that moment knew that Lu Jingzhi was exercising the rights belonging to the old master.

Even as Lu Zongye’s father and Lu Jingzhi’s second uncle, Lu Zhengbai did not dare to question or veto his authority.

Lu Zongye did not speak, but he was feeling extremely dissatisfied.Lu Jingzhi sat down on the sofa before glancing over at Lu Zongye who was sitting directly opposite him. “I heard that you are thinking of getting engaged to some top actress?”

“I really like her—”

“I will not allow it.” Lu Jingzhi interrupted Lu Zongye before he could finish speaking. “If you insist on getting married to her, I will not stop you but there will be one condition. You must leave the Lu family.”

“Jingzhi… is that really necessary?” Lu Zhengbai asked softly. “She is just a woman. Zongye is your brother after all.”

“You are suspended for half a year. Stay at home and reflect on your actions. Once you snap out of it, come and report to me,” Lu Jingzhi replied coldly before turning around to walk up the stairs. It was only after Lu Jingzhi’s figure completely disappeared from their sight that everyone in the living exhaled a sigh of relief.

“Dad, why is Second Brother the one managing with my personal affairs?” Lu Zongye asked disgruntledly, even though he was afraid of Lu Jingzhi.

“Who asked you to get involved with such a huge scandal that even the reputation of the Lu family is at stake now?” Lu Zhengbai said as he glared at his son. “You had better listen to Jingzhi and break off whatever relationship you have with that actress. Anyone could tell that she is not a good person because she still wanted to get close to you and start a relationship with you even though she knew you were already engaged to Yuning. She is obviously after the Lu family’s status and wealth, and here you thought you had found your one true love. You better buck up and get Yuning back now!”

“Oh… don’t worry. I will definitely treat her very well,” Lu Zongye said as he clenched his fist in fury. He was not done with that woman yet.

Besides Jiang Yuning, there was only that mentally challenged old man left in the Jiang family. Wasn’t Jiang Yuning a filial person?

He wanted to see what that little wench could do when he dealt with them.Lu Zongye could not understand why Lu Jingzhi was making such a big fuss over this. In fact—Lu Zongye did not understand that he had inadvertently invoked Lu Jingzhi’s rage.

Once she was done dealing with Mrs. Xu, Jiang Yuning started scrolling and reading through all the live comments and chats on the internet. Jiang Yuning even received a few invitation letters from many different entertainment companies and agencies, inviting her to come on board.

Jiang Yuning opened the few emails excitedly, eager to find out which agencies were foolish enough to invite someone with such a bad reputation as she to join them.

At this time, Sister Liang suddenly knocked on her bedroom door. “Miss Jiang, I just wanted to remind you that sir will be coming home soon.”

He could come back whenever he wanted to. Why did she need to be notified in advance?

Jiang Yuning did not reply, but continued browsing the internet. After a few seconds, she suddenly widened her eyes in horror and she quickly turned off her laptop.