Caught Red-handed Again. I Hate This

Lu Jingzhi did not explain himself because Jiang Yuning no longer remembered. When she was around twelve years old, she had been jumping on his bed in the Lu family mansion when she accidentally stained his bed.

At that time, she had just started her menstruation and she did not know anything. Although the servants quickly changed the bedsheets and cleaned up the mess, it was then that Lu Jingzhi found out about what menstruation was like for girls.

Jiang Yuning fell asleep very quickly, perhaps because of the effects of the drugs.

For the past few days, Jiang Yuning had been accustomed to monopolizing the entire bed to herself. Therefore, while she was sleeping, she subconsciously moved around and eventually wrapped her long and slender legs around Lu Jingzhi’s waist.

Her sleeping habit was absolutely terrible.Lu Jingzhi stretched his hand and placed it on her thighs, but he did not push her leg away.

There were still many questions that he was doubtful about. He did not believe Jiang Yuning’s love confession that she had always liked him. Otherwise, why would she—

The sound of Jiang Yuning’s ringtone woke Lu Jingzhi up in the middle of the night as he had always been a light sleeper. He turned around to look at Jiang Yuning’s cell phone that was placed on the bedside table. As soon as he saw the words ‘Ku Jie’, Lu Jingzhi wanted to get up immediately. However, before he could get up, Jiang Yuning grabbed hold of his arm.

“Deity, don’t leave me. Show me your abdominal muscles…”

Lu Jingzhi wanted to push Jiang Yuning’s hand aside initially, but when he heard the word ‘deity’, he calmed down a little. He already used to it. This woman could easily make his world collapse just by saying a few words.

Jiang Yuning thought she was dreaming because in this dream, she was able to touch Lu Jingzhi’s body however she wanted to. Her dream felt so surreal and wonderful that she could not help laughing out loud. She suddenly woke up when she was in the middle of her dream.

When she woke up, Jiang Yuning immediately felt stupid because she was laying on top of Lu Jingzhi’s chest and her hands were all over his abdomen, feeling every inch of his six-pack.

“Are you satisfied now?” Lu Jingzhi asked as he had his arms wrapped around her shoulders.

“I am so sorry, Second Brother. I did not—I did not mean to offend you,” Jiang Yuning hurriedly replied as she quickly kept her hands to herself. Lu Jingzhi laughed at her reaction before speaking again.

“It’s okay. You have my permission to continue.”“I don’t think that is such a good idea,” Jiang Yuning replied but she could not control herself. Her right hand was still beneath Lu Jingzhi’s pajamas, and she was caressing his body uncontrollably.

Lu Jingzhi’s lips curved into a smile because he was already used to Jiang Yuning saying one thing and yet doing another.

“Are you moving lower?”

Jiang Yuning was enjoying the feeling of his warm body against her hands and her hand was moving lower and lower down his abdomen before she suddenly froze.

She could not afford to tease this man.

“Haha, next time. Next time.” Jiang Yuning laughed awkwardly as she quickly withdrew her hands.

Lu Jingzhi glanced at her and then sat down on the bed. After he stood up, he turned his head around and said to Jiang Yuning, “You have some missed calls.”

That was awkward.

After hearing Lu Jingzhi’s tone, Jiang Yuning felt that something was not right but she did not think too much about it. She checked her cell phone and once she realized that she had missed calls from Ku Jie, she quickly dialed his number to return his call.