I am Slightly Angry

Jiang Yuning subsequently made a phone call to Ku Jie. “Brother, we can begin our plan now.”

“Alright, I will start uploading articles and news about the scandals surrounding the many artistes of Emperor Entertainment. Is there anyone in particular that you would like me to target?” The person on the other side of the line replied coolly.

Ku Jie’s real name was Jiang Muyang. He was Jiang Yuning’s cousin and he been raised by Jiang Yuning’s father ever since he was a little boy. Therefore, to him, Jiang Yuning’s father was his very own father figure. “There are so many people that I hate, it doesn’t matter. Just make sure that you include the scandal involving Shen Ru and the vice-chairman,” Jiang Yuning calmly appointed the two candidates.

These two people had contributed in making her life hell for a few times already.

“I got it.” The man on the other side of the line gently replied.Jiang Yuning’s father mysteriously disappeared five years ago and this led to her mother eloping with another man. In order to raise money to take care of her grandfather who was critically ill, Jiang Yuning decided to enter the entertainment industry. Jiang Muyang also entered the industry at the same time as a paparazzi in order to protect and watch over his cousin sister.

For the past few years, the both of them had worked hand in hand to post the news and scandals evolving around Emperor Entertainment in order to raise Jiang Yuning’s status in the company.

They had not expected that because of Lu Zongye’s influence, the company would coerce and humiliate her just because she refused to be played by Lu Zongye.

Since things have already turned out this way, she might as well cast the net and try her luck since she had nothing else to lose. Jiang Yuning quickly turned on the computer at five in the evening and when she went to surf the internet, she saw the title of the scandal articles and photographs marked in bright red. <Emperor Entertainment’s Ongoing Scandals, Come and See It for Yourself!>

In a few minutes, Emperor Entertainment and its artistes were hot on the search button.

One of the most circulated news was the one where Shen Ru spent the night at a hotel with the vice-chairman of Emperor Entertainment. This was equivalent to selling herself to gain favor and book some of the jobs in the industry.

One week ago, Jiang Yuning’s face was splattered all over the front pages of all the tabloid articles and before the public had gotten over it, Emperor Entertainment and its various artistes were now all over the tabloid news.

This was clearly done by Ku Jie.

The higher-level management team of Emperor Entertainment was convened and an emergency meeting was called. They quickly contacted Ku Jie and asked what was his intention in revealing all these scandals, and they wanted to know what he was trying to achieve.

Ku Jie used a voice changer before replying them. “I am slightly angry that you dismissed my favorite artiste, Jiang Yuning from Emperor Entertainment. Maybe you can try inviting her back to Emperor Entertainment. If you do so, I might be appeased and maybe I will stop posting and revealing more scandals involving artistes from your company.”What kind of reason was this?

“Is this a joke?” The communication team at Emperor Entertainment could not help but laugh when they heard his request.

“If you try it, you will know if I will keep my word. Otherwise, I will keep releasing more articles involving your artistes tomorrow.” Ku Jie hung up immediately after he had spoken.

Jiang Yuning was scrolling through all the news and tabloid at home, and her mood was getting better and better.

If Emperor Entertainment did not make use of her, threaten her under Lu Zongye’s instructions and then kick her aside for no absolute reason, she would not have reacted this way.