Having a Secret Affair is Not Acceptable

“So, that scumbag Lu Zongye is trying to set me up again?” Jiang Yuning suddenly thought of what her former agent had told her over the phone previously. Lu Zongye wanted to set her up and use her scandal to divert the public’s attention away from his upcoming engagement to the famous actress, Huo Yuxi.

“What do you plan to do then?”

“I will make an appointment and go for it,” Jiang Yuning replied coolly. “But brother, I would like to bring a paparazzo with me and I want him to be equipped with a miniature camera.”

“Why would you want to do that? Aren’t you going to be his second sister-in-law soon?” Ku Jie asked sarcastically.

“Lu Jingzhi and I are having a secret affair. Don’t you know that a secret affair is not acceptable?” Jiang Yuning said as she rolled her eyes. If she wanted it to sound good, she could say that she was his sister-in-law, but truthfully, she was just a mistress that Lu Jingzhi was secretly having an affair with.“At least you still know that what you are doing is not acceptable. Little Ning, it is not too late to back out of it now—”

“No, it is already too late,” Jiang Yuning replied in a serious tone. “Brother, hurry up and find me a paparazzi that would not stand out. I need to bring him with me along to the appointment. Let’s see what that scumbag Lu Zongye is up to this time.”

“I really do not know how else to deal with you,” Ku Jie said as he sighed helplessly before hanging up.

In fact, Jiang Yuning was a smart person. She knew exactly why Lu Jingzhi refused to believe her confession.

One of the key reasons was because she was Lu Zongye’s fiancée and she had been engaged to him for so many years and yet, she had never once expressed any dissatisfaction or resistance towards their marriage.

She had her reasons for this. First of all, there were so many people who liked Lu Jingzhi. She was only a nobody that Lu Jingzhi would ever notice. If it was not for Lu Jingzhi’s phone call offering her sixty million yuan, she would never have dreamed of getting involved with Lu Jingzhi in her entire lifetime. After all, she was just a nobody.

The second reason was because this marriage was arranged by her grandfather in the past. However, after the fall of the Jiang family, Jiang Yuning stopped bothering about the engagement because she knew that it was impossible for someone of her current status to marry into the Lu family.

As she was thinking about all of this, Jiang Yuning suddenly remembered that Lu Jingzhi wanted her to provide him with evidence that she liked him.

“Ahh. Why can’t she figure out what was going on in his mind?”

Jiang Yuning was once again confused. What was Lu Jingzhi’s purpose in putting her up in his villa?It was impossible for him to like her anyway.

So, why was she thinking about this?

Jiang Yuning laughed and then quickly got up from the sofa. She had to go and deal with that adulterous couple now. No, she had to find out what time Lu Jingzhi was coming home tomorrow.

How could the adulterous couple be compared to her god-like man?

Therefore, Jiang Yuning made a phone call to Lu Jingzhi before going out. She did not know why she was feeling so nervous that her hands were shaking uncontrollably.

“Hello?” Lu Jingzhi’s low voice could be heard on the other side of the line.

“That—I just wanted to ask what time you will be coming home tomorrow? Didn’t you ask me to prepare evidence for you?”