I am Afraid that I Will Not be Able to Do it on My Own

After Lu Jingzhi left the villa, Jiang Yuning took out her cell phone to watch the entertainment news as she walked back to the bedroom to wash up.

There was news about the mysterious men that Jiang Yuning had successfully seduced. There was news about Jiang Yuning breaking up marriages and becoming the mistress. There was also news exposing compromising pictures of Jiang Yuning.

Jiang Yuning rolled her eyes as she watched the news. She was a young woman who was only twenty-four years old. Why would she be interested in those old men who do not have a single strand of hair left on their head?

Moreover, those photos could have been photoshopped better.

The worse scandal was the one involving the married director. It was the scandal that Lu Zongye had come up with. Jiang Yuning felt sick just thinking about it.She was already at her lowest point, yet there were still people who were trying to frame her.

However, it was exactly because she was already at her lowest point that she could just do whatever that she wanted to because she no longer had to protect her own reputation.

Since the director’s wife was heavily pregnant, shouldn’t she be focused on taking care of her baby so that she could deliver her baby safely? Instead, she was more focused on tarnishing Jiang Yuning’s reputation further. This meant that she did not care about her baby.

Jiang Yuning quickly commented on the internet using her own public account as soon as she thought about this. After all, she still had a million fans to protect her.

Furthermore, she no longer had an agency controlling her and so, she was free to act as she pleased.

“I will go to the hospital at ten in the morning to talk about this matter. Come to the hospital and see for yourself if I really slept with that old man. Be rest assured, this will be a civilized conversation and nothing more.”

Subsequently, Jiang Yuning’s public account started blowing up with all sort of comments. There were a mixture of good and bad comments and in a matter of seconds, there were already a hundred thousand comments on her message. She was like a true star.

“She is already heavily pregnant and she still wants to confront her? Isn’t that adding salt to the wound? Jiang Yuning is really a bitch.”

“I already knew that Jiang Yuning was not a good person. Does anyone know why she is so popular? She is so heartless!”

“She still has the audacity to go to the hospital to confront her? How much more shameless can she get?”There were also others who defended Jiang Yuning and said that the director’s wife was being overly dramatic.

“She is already heavily pregnant so why doesn’t she focus on carrying her baby safely through the pregnancy? Why is she still asking for trouble?”

“Actually, this couple is always involved in all sorts of drama… Furthermore, Huo Yuxi has already admitted that she had colluded with Lu Zongye to frame and set Jiang Yuning up. I am on Jiang Yuning’s side and I will not accept any rebuttal.”

There were countless discussions going on on the internet, all focused on the topic of Jiang Yuning. Of course, nobody likes to be the topic of a discussion where you were labeled as a homewrecker, arrogant bitch, or an attention seeker. However, Jiang Yuning was already used to it as anything she did was always wrong.

This star who was already at her lowest decided to put on a black Chanel dress, paired off with an elegant white coat. She put on a pair of sunglasses and then drove straight to the hospital.

Due to the publicity created by Jiang Yuning’s public account, a number of reporters and paparazzi had already camped near the hospital to get coverage of the event.