Chapter 2

~Prussia POV~

That was so awesome of Canada to help the Italy brothers with their curls. I wouldn't dare touch their curls knowing what would happen. Last time I accidentally touched Italy's curl, I was pushed onto the ground and almost punched in the face. Who knew Italy had a feisty side. I only hear stories from Spain of the few times he's pulled Romano's curl. He says how it's not a pretty sight.
Anyways, I couldn't get my mind off of Canada. How come no one ever notices him? It's not like he's invisible.
My thoughts were soon interrupted by my brother walking over to me. "Hey Prussia, but you no longer can stay at my place any longer." "What!?! The awesome me can't stay with his not-as-awesome little brother?!"
"I'm sorry brother. But I'm tired of your messiness. You need to learn responsibility." I couldn't believe I was being scolded by my little brother. "But West! You need me at your house. I make the place so much more awesomer" I began to argue but it didn't do much. West only went on and on about how I don't help around the house and that I need to live on my own to learn responsibility. Blah blah blah. "I know you only want the house empty so you can be alone with your little Italian playmate." I shouldn't have said that because next thing I knew I was punched straight in the face. I stumbled back started. Did not expect that. "Brother! How could you even says things like that? Italy is my ally and that is all." West had such an angry look on his face.
West then walked away and I was left homeless and with a bloody nose. I didn't know what else to do so I started walking. I saw America walk away from a car laughing obnoxiously. I noticed it was Canada's car, maybe he could help me out. I walked up to the car and knock on the window.
Canada rolled his window down to greet me. "O-oh h-hello again Prussia. Oh my maple! Are you ok?" I guess he noticed my bloody nose. "Ja I'm fine. The awesome me doesn't worry about a nose bleed." "Your nose isn't just bleeding it appears as if it's broken" Canada said in a worried tone. He actually sounded like he cares for me. Most people shrug me off as over confident, but I just be confident to seem strong even though I'm not technically a country anymore.
Canada scrambled in his car and found some tissues for my nose. I held them up to my nose and thanked him. He allowed me to sit in the passenger seat of his car until my nose stopped bleeding.
"What happened exactly to you?" Canada asked quietly. I then explained what happened between my brother and I. "O-oh you have no where to go? W-well I have a spare guest room. Since you're in town you could stay with me for a while." Was this happening? This guy is just too nice! "Really? Thank you so much Canada! You're awesome not as awesome as me, but still awesome!" I thought I noticed a small blush on Canada's face as he started up the car and began to drive to his home. No I must be seeing things. I put my head back on the seat still with tissues on my nose and watched outside at the passing snow covered trees and ground.
When we pulled up to Canada's house the door was wide open. I looked over at Canada to see a distressed look on his face. We both jumped out of the car and quietly made our way towards the house.

Hope you guys are enjoying so far. I'm posting this chapter right after the first because mostly I can't wait to write. Since this is my first fanfic idk how long to wait to see if people read. I just hope you enjoy whoever is reading this. ~Zeluna