Chapter 9

~Canada POV~

I awoke to a very warm pillow that was kinda hard. The pillow slowly moved up and down. Wait, pillows don't move.

My eyes fluttered open to see me laying peacefully on Gil's chest. I blushed a deep red at the position I was in. My head was on top of his chest. I looked up at Gil's face to see him sleeping soundly. His white hair was in his face and his mouth was open slightly. He looked so cute! Why did I call him cute?

I glanced at the clock to see that it was 9 in the morning. I wonder if Papa is awake yet. Maybe I should go downstairs to check.

I carefully lifted my head off of Gil's chest, he stirred a bit in bed and I froze. "Don't touch... Mein Birdie." Gil was talking in his sleep, about me? He seemed to be dreaming. I must be hearing things. Time to go downstairs now. And with that I got up and left the room.

Walking down the stairs I heard the TV was on a low volume so I knew Papa France was awake. I quietly made my way to where France was sitting and leaned over the couch, "Bonjour Papa." "Ah, Bonjour Mathieu. How did you sleep last night? Gil didn't keep you up? Ohonhon." I blushed madly.

"What? No. We feel a sleep right away. How did you sleep?"

"I slept fine. Your guest bed is comfortable. Gilbird was making a lot of noise this morning though. Luckily he knows me so I could shut him up."

"Glad you slept well." I smiled towards France. Maybe I should make pancakes this morning. Yeah pancakes!

"Papa, I'm going to make some pancakes for us this morning. Do you want anything in them or just plain?"

"Plain is fine with me. Thanks for asking. You should go wake Prussia up though so he doesn't sleep the day away."

"Alright I will after I grab the pancake mix." I reached up in a cupboard and grabbed some mix for the pancakes. I then turned around and made my way towards the stairs. Little did I know there was someone waiting for me.

I ran half way up the stairs and turned the corner on the stairs to crash right into Gil making his way down the stairs. "Whoa Birdie." Crashing into him made me lose my balance and I fell backwards down the stairs dragging him with me.

We must've landed weird because all I felt were warm lips pressed against mine. It gave me chills and my stomach felt all fluttery.

I opened my eyes to see Prussia on top of me kissing me. What the maple?!

Gil pushed away from me and stood up. "Birdie I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" He was blushing so hard right now. I shouldn't be talking because I was too. Both of us just stared at each other probably looking like tomatoes.

"U-um. I-I'm fine. Why did you... um... kiss... me?" I was so flustered right now I had no idea what to say.

"Ja, sorry about that. It was the force of falling causing me to land on you." Of course it was just an accident. Why would he kiss me on purpose? Why am I so disappointed that it wasn't on purpose?

"Ohonhonhon. I smell some l'amour going on. Prussia what did you do?" France walked over and gave a signature smile towards Gil. I blushed when he said l'amour.

"What is l'amour? You know I don't speak French! Whatever, it was just an accident. I'm starving is there any food?" I laughed that all Gil could think about was food. "I'll start making the pancakes." I rushed over to finish what I was doing before Gil woke up.

~Prussia POV~

I KISSED BIRDIE!
I didn't mean to, but I did.

It was a complete accident. I fell on him and our lips connected. Why did it feel so right though? I think I may have feelings for Canada.

I never had feelings for another guy before. But Birdie, he's just so, well, awesome. He's cute and sweet. And not to mention his eyes. They're so beautiful. Everything about Canada is awesome. I don't know if Birdie felt it, but I felt sparks when we kissed. It might've been a short peck, but it was nice.

I changed the subject to breakfast to get our minds off of the kiss. And stupid France mentioning l'amour. I don't even know what that means.

~Time Skip to after eating pancakes~

"Those pancakes were delicious as always, Birdie!" I smiled at Birdie letting him know I enjoyed the pancakes. His cooking is so good!

"Thanks Gil." He blushed a bit. Did he have feelings towards me too? No probably not, he barely remembers me.

"Well mes amis (my friends) I must be going now. Please let me know if you get your memory back Mathieu." France got up and headed towards the door. "Glad to have you over Papa France. Thanks for trying to help. Au revoir." (Good bye) Canada waved to France as he walked out the door.

Once France drove away I turned to Canada who was still looking out the window. I couldn't help but stare at Canada. He was really cute! Canada turned towards me and smiled his cute smile. "Hey Gil." He said quietly.

"Ja what's up Birdie?"

"Well it's about the kiss earlier." His face turned a slight red. I was afraid this would get awkward. I don't want Canada to know I like him, then it could ruin our friendship.

"I was wondering what you thought of it." Canada looked at me with his beautiful violet eyes. I had no idea what to say. I just wanted to kiss him again to be completely honest, except this time I would kiss him right.

"The kiss? Well... um." I leaned forward. My body had a mind of its own. I leaned closer to Canada until I could feel his breath.

Our lips were barely touching. He wasn't moving away so I took that as permission to press my lips against his.

I was afraid he would push away, but I was wrong. I felt him actually begin to kiss back. Our lips moved in harmony and it just felt so right.

We kissed for a while, a light shy kiss, nothing too major. We both broke away gasping for air.

"Gil?"
"Ja?"
"I remember everything."
__________________________

They kissed!!!!!! *fangirls*
So cute! Prussia is so romantic.
Canada remembers? Whaaat?
I can't believe how many reads I'm getting guys! It means so much! You guys are awesome! Let me know if you guys want longer chapters or if the length is fine. ~Zeluna

Vote~
Comment~
Be a tomato~