Chapter 20

~Canada POV~

Once everyone pulled away from the group hug Spain, Romano and Italy went back into the kitchen to continue cooking. The rest of us chatted about the truth or dares that happened at the party. I was glad no one mentioned the kiss or my little outburst of running away.

"Pasta's ready!" Italy yelled from the kitchen.
"Me and Roma diced some fresh tomatoes for the sauce." Spain called out.
"Awesome dudes! Let's eat!" America was the first into the kitchen followed by the rest of us.

Everyone sat in different areas throughout the kitchen and living room, since I couldn't fit everyone at the table. Looking around I saw America, France, and England sitting on the couch. Spain and Romano stood at the counter and ate their food while Italy and Germany sat at the table with Prussia and I.

I took a big bite out of the pasta, it was delicious!
"Italy, this pasta is amazing! Romano and Spain, the sauce is great too!" I said happily.
"Grazie Canada! Glad you like it!" Italy said.

We ate in silence, not an awkward one, a comfortable silence where everyone was enjoying their food. I looked over to see Italy wiping some sauce off of Germany's face and his face was as red as a tomato. Prussia must've noticed because he started to laugh, which made me laugh too.

Germany's face just turned even redder, he tried to hide it by looking away, but we both knew it was there.

When we all were finished with our pasta it was about time for everyone to head home.

"Thank you all for caring about me. It means a lot. I'm glad you all were here today!" I announced after the meal.

"No problem bro, we're glad you're feeling better." America said and patted my back.

Everyone said their good byes and headed out the door. Now it was only Prussia and I.

~Prussia POV~

Everyone was gone and now it was just me and mein Birdie. I hope there's no awkward tension from the kiss at the party. I still don't know why he ran out when America asked if he was gay. Maybe he was gay? That would be awesome, that would mean I have chance with him!

"Hey Gil." Canada said quietly.
"Ja birdie?"
"Thanks for being there for me. I really love hanging out with you."
"I do too! You're fun to be around. If you don't mind me asking, but why did you run of stage when America asked if you were gay?" I decided to just ask him, I'll make sure to be delicate with the topic.

"Well, now please don't hate me but, I am gay. And I know America is very controversial about gays, so I didn't want my brother to hate me. I hope you don't think different of me."
I pulled Canada into a tight hug. "I don't hate you and I wouldn't think of you differently. I accept your choices and I bet America would too."
"Thanks Gil. I'm glad you accept it."

I nodded and let go of Canada, he stepped back a bit to regain his balance. I gave him a huge smile.

"Why are you smiling so widely?" Canada asked.

"Because. I'm gay too."

Canada's eyes grew wide and he just stared at me, processing what I just said. "Seriously you are? I just thought you were kissing me because of the dare, I thought you liked girls!"

I laughed, "No girl could compare to you, mein Birdie." I then pulled Canada closer to my chest. "Can I kiss you?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course you can!" Canada reached up and connected our lips. The kiss felt amazing, different from all the others, this time it had passion.

Pulling away I looked into Canada's eyes and said, "Would you like to go out some time? We could go to a café or something?" I rubbed the back of neck nervously feeling the blush spread across my face.

"Are you asking me on date?" Canada asked with a sly smile.
"Maybe I am." I replied.
"Then it's a yes." Canada said and turned to walk away.

I called after him, "Let's go out tomorrow, we can go walk around town a bit."
"I'd love that." Canada said before walking up the stairs. "I'm going to go read before bed, come join me when you're tired."

I nodded and headed towards the couch to watch some TV. I turned on the news to see that the country of Russia had to pay some fines for trying to attack the country of Canada. Apparently since Russia had Canada captive the Russian army also tried to fight the Canadian army. Since America, England, France and I all helped save Canada, the news said how our armies (mine being German) helped out to fend off the Russians.

It's funny on how us personally affect our army and people. Let's hope Russia doesn't try anything stupid again.

Finishing the news I realized I was really tired, so I made my way up the stairs and into the bedroom. Canada was still reading so I climbed in next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him tight.

"Ready for bed?" He asked me.
"Mmhm. Gute nacht Birdie."
"Bon nuit Gil." Canada then reached over to shut the light off and curled under the blankets. He cuddled into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. I could feel his steady breaths as he cuddled into me.

I nuzzled into his hair and closed my eyes waiting for sleep to arrive. Listening to the steady breathing of Canada relaxed me and I soon found myself drifting off to sleep.
__________________________

Finally some PruCan action! xD they're so cute together! This chapter was a little awkward for them. Yay looking forward to them going on a date!
Thanks so much you guys for 1.8k+ reads. That's really awesome! I love you all so much! ~Zeluna

Vote~
Comment~
Date~