Chapter 17

~Prussia POV~

"Mattie, bro, are you gay?" America asked.

I froze and looked at America. What kind of question is that? Why would he be so unawesome as to ask it in front of everyone?

There was a pause of silence until Canada rushed off stage charging through people. His face looked red and I could just barely see what I thought were tears.

"Birdie! Wait!" I called after him, but he didn't stop.

"Mattie! Come back!!" America went to chase him, but I grabbed his arm.

"What the actual fuck!? How could you do that to him!" I was furious at America.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR KISSING HIM!" America yelled.
"JA, BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE SO MEAN ABOUT IT!" I was basically ready to kill the American.

How dare he make mein Birdie cry.

I balled up a fist ready to throw a punch when I felt someone grab my arm. Spinning around I saw Germany.

"Bruder, no need for violence. You should just go and look for Canada out there." Germany spoke calmly. Italy then came up behind him and said, "Canada ran out the back door, I saw him, he looked pretty upset."
"Thanks Italy. I'll go find him." I started my way towards the back door and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Look man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say what I said. Let's just go find Canada." America was looking at me with pleading eyes. I gave a reassuring nod of forgiveness and continued towards the back door.

Little did I know a certain Russian saw the whole scene unfold and was already on the search.

***

~Canada POV~

I'm cold. So very cold. Someone is holding me, they're warm. My eyes are frozen shut and I can barely feel my limbs. I hear a door open and I am blasted with warmth. The warmth is so soothing, I feel myself drifting to sleep. It feels good.

***

I wake up to find myself in an unfamiliar room. I'm in a warm bed with lots of pillows and blankets. I look over to see a clock, it's about 9:30.

WAIT WHAT?
I shoot up out of bed and make my way over to the window. The sun was out and birds were chirping, it's morning. How did I get here though? Where is 'here'?

I begin to panic a bit not knowing where I am. I hear footsteps coming down the hall and I do the first thing that comes to my mind, I jump into the bed and pull the covers up over me. I hear the footsteps stop at the door and I hear the door open. By now I'm frightened because the last thing I remember is Russia carrying me, so this probably was him.

Peeking out of the blankets I see Lithuania holding a tray of tea. I stick my head out more seeing it's not Russia. "Lithuania..." I say quietly.

"Oh you're awake Canada. How are you feeling?" Lithuania placed the tray down and sat on the bed.
"I'm ok. What am I doing here?"

"Mr.Russia brought you here last night. You looked pretty cold, so I guessed he brought you here to warm you up."

I nodded slowly. "Oh... when can I leave? I'm not comfortable being here." I honestly hated being in Russia's house, he scares me so much.

"I suggest you try to leave the first chance you get. Knowing Mr.Russia he gets attached to things easily." Lithuania shuttered. "Mr.Russia is scary, and he seems to have his eyes set on you. I suggest avoiding him the best you can." Lithuania then got up and went to the door and left without another word.

He seemed pretty shaken up. I shouldn't worry though. I have to get out of here and back to Prussia, I miss him so much. I bet he's so worried.

"How are you my sunflower?" I didn't even realized Russia came into the room. His calm voice sounded menacing with his purple aura surrounding him.

"I-I'm ok. I-I'd like t-to leave n-now" I stuttered.

Russia came over to the bed and placed his hand on my cheek which made me flinch. "Do I scare you?" He asked.

Russia can be very frightening when he wants to be. He petrified me and I couldn't even move. I barely squeaked out a "No" to seem brave.

Clearly he knew I was frightened. Maybe it was me shaking that gave it away, or the clear frightened look in my eyes. Or maybe even the fact that he scared everyone!

"L-let me l-leave. I want t-to b-back h-home." I was still stuttering. I mentally slapped myself at my cowardly behavior.

Russia caressed my face which made me flinch some more. I didn't want him touching me, but he was so close to me in the first place. Trying to scoot away from him he grabbed my arm. "W-what are you doing?" I asked in fear.

"I only want the best for my little sunflower. Now drink some tea. It'll make you feel better." He reached over and grabbed the tea Lithuania left on the tray.

I know I should've thought to not drink it, but I was really thirsty and it smelled fine. Russia held it to my lips and I drank some. It was warm and tasted sweet, with a hint of something I couldn't tell.

"Good night, sunflower." Russia said before I passed out.

Now I know what you're thinking. Why'd you drink it!? Obviously it was spiked! Well, like I said, it smelled good and I did grow up with England's influence so I do like tea.

***
(Still) ~Canada POV~

Waking up again I found myself not in a warm comfy bed, instead I was tied to a chair. Not the best thing to wake up to.

I began to panic and started pulling on the ropes holding me in the chair. The room was semi lit with a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. The room got brighter when a door opened in front of me, filling the room with bright light.

"Russia!!" I yelled. "Let me go!"

Through the door walked Russia like I thought, he shut the door behind him and crouched down to be eye level with me.

"You're gay, da?"

I looked up at him. Why did he ask me that? He can't be thinking... Is he...? Oh maple I need to get out of here.

I only nodded. I didn't say any words, I didn't even give him eye contact. Russia didn't like the silent treatment I was giving him because his face grew sour and he grabbed my chin.

"You don't have to speak, but at least look me in the eyes!" His words were harsh and loud. I didn't expect him to get angry so fast. "P-please, don't hurt me." I choked out.

"I wouldn't hurt you my sunflower, unless you give me a reason to."

With that statement Russia let go of my chin and stood up. "Don't give me a reason to hurt you." He said before going towards the door. "I'll be right back, don't miss me too much." He smirked and left the room.

I don't like the way this is going. I just want someone to come and save me before Russia does something bad. I waited a bit before Russia reappeared in through the door. This time he had 2 bottles of vodka with him. Taking a big drink from one of the bottles Russia came up to me and faced me again.

I could smell the vodka on him, it was awful. My guess was that he's drunk, let's just hope he's not an angry drunk.
__________________________

Don't kill me please (_;)

Today is Sunday, and I'm sick, you know what that means? MULTIPLE CHAPTERS BEING POSTED!
Yep, I'm planning on posting more than one chapter today. Let's hope I can do that. Don't worry I won't make the story too twisted and messed up. Only a little bit. I won't kill your brain cells, so don't worry.

Vote~
Comment~
Save Canada ('Д' )