Chapter 18

Omg guys 1k reads! Let's have a German Sparkle Party!
*throws sparkles* YAY!

~Prussia POV~

I was out searching for Birdie all night with America by my side claiming to be the hero.

We searched the entire woods expecting he would've run that way, but we couldn't find him anywhere. Even the other countries offered to help search. We searched in groups but no one found a trace of Canada.

Now it was morning and there was no sign of Canada. I barely slept last night thinking Canada could be all alone or cold somewhere. Since we all were staying at America's place last night, America decided to make a big breakfast for all of us.

I sat at the table and was handed a plate of pancakes and eggs. I couldn't eat this garbage, nothing compared to mein Birdie's amazing pancakes. I just stared at the food and sulked. Spain must've noticed because he came over to me and patted my back. "Don't worry amigo, we'll find Canada. You need to eat to have energy to search." Spain looked at me with his signature smile that brightened the room. I smiled back at my friend and nodded. I ate the eggs, but avoided the pancakes.

After breakfast America's house phone rang, "Whoever is closest to the phone, can you pick it up!" America yelled across the house. "I got it Amérique!" France called and picked up the phone.

"Allo? This is Francis speaking."
"Francis? Francis... Oh yes France! Hello France, why did you answer Mr.America's phone?"
"Oh! Lithuania, bonjour. I am answering his phone because I was closest to it. Why are you calling?"
"It's about Canada, I thought as his brother America would want to know."
"MON PETIT MATHIEU?" France yelled into the phone causing everyone to become silent upon hearing Canada's name.
"Do you know where he is? Is he ok? How do you know? Tell me everything you know! I'm putting you on speaker phone, most of the countries are over at America's house." France then put the phone on speaker.

"Why are all the countries at America's?" Lithuania asked.
"Because we're all concerned about Canada!" Italy yelled.
"Ok ok. Well Canada is with Mr.Russia. He found him in the woods practically frozen last night. He brought Canada here and put him in bed. Canada woke up not too long ago, but I don't trust Mr.Russia. He seems to like Canada, a lot." Lithuania paused.
"Who seems to like Canada a lot?" We all froze knowing whose voice that was.

"A-ah Mr.Russia. I was just saying how you're so nice as to be helping Canada so much." Lithuania lied.
"Da, Canada needed my help, so I helped him. I'm bringing Canada to the basement now, don't interrupt." It then sounded like Russia walked away muttering "Kolkolkolkol."

"Guys are you still there?" Lithuania asked.
"Yea, we're still here." America said.

"Ok, well you just heard all that. Russia had Canada in his arms passed out. He's taking him to the basement, that place is bad news. I've been down there too many times. You guys have to come save Canada before Russia does anything!" By the time Lithuania was done speaking his voice was raised and sounded demanding.

I couldn't take it anymore. Russia has gone too far!
"I'm going to go save Canada! I need to teach Russia a lesson for hurting mein Birdie." I yelled and rushed out the door determined to go kick some Russia butt.

"Wait Prussia, I'm coming with you. Canada is my bro. And you need my strength." America caught up to me. I nodded in agreement and we both decided to make our way to Russia's place.

***

~Canada POV~

Russia crouched in front of me and stared at me. I had my head down so I couldn't see his face. On the inside I was screaming in fear, but on the outside I tried to stay strong. It somewhat worked.