The Party after the After-Party

A/N: This chapter is super short, but I thought it would be longer so didn't put it at the end of the last chapter. I want to thank everyone who commented on my last authors note, I really appreciate all the support! I'll try to respond to them all.

Also, Wattpad's reads are glitching so I have to wait a while before I can see who's read each chapter, so votes and comments are the only way I have to track who's reading, that's why I'm so concerned and lacking motivation as they're all I have to go off.

----------&----------

Amy and Rory had gone to 'bed' and The Doctor and Poppy were walking through the TARDIS, she had insisted he 'walked her to her room' because if they dated like humans do on earth, he'd have to do a lot more. When they reached her door, he was incredibly unsure on what to do.

"Y'know..." Poppy starts "If we were doing earth dating, I'd invite you in,"

"But what would we do in your bedroom?" he asks innocently and Poppy raises her eyebrow

"Take a guess," she smirks, and he still looks clueless. Poppy decided the childish is the only way to get it across to him.

"When a man and woman love each other very much..."

"Oh!" he realises quickly, still not elaborating on whether he agrees or not

"So, yes or no?" Poppy asks

"Yeah,"

"Is that yeah to the yes or yeah to the no?"

"Yeah," he repeats

"What?" Poppy laughs, yet before she can continue, The Doctor 's lips are on hers and she's pushed up against her bedroom door.

"Does that answer it?"

"Maybe," she opens her door and pulls him in by his jacket.

Meanwhile, back in the console room, the scanner sparks to life and a blurry image appears. A woman who resembles The Dream Lord appears, tired and looking like she just came out of a fight.

"My name's Willow Pond, and I was trained to kill The Doctor," she looks down at her hands in horror which are glowing gold.

"Wipe her," a voice Poppy had only heard in dreams rings out and two men with eyepatches on, grab her and pull her backwards as she screams.

"Silence will fall," The scanner shuts off as Poppy's laughter echoes through the console room.